Sebastian

Been waiting for this kit to become available. His sneak peek on Macs is this month. I just saw this version of him on FB, by Jacky Kramer.

That smiling face is just adorable!

31 Likes

I love this one. I can’t wait to get my hands on one. :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

My heart about popped when that face showed up on my Facebook feed. SO SO cute!

4 Likes

He’s about the cutest thing I’ve ever seen!

3 Likes

Oh. My. GOSH…

I LOOOVE this kit!!!

He is a gotta have!!!

3 Likes

His expression reminds me of when my kids were babies and would be almost asleep, then open their eyes for just a moment to give me a BIG smile before totally conking out. It’s that blissed out “I adore my Mommy” smile :heart:

7 Likes

He is truly and adorable baby! I am looking forward to this one. I don’t fall in love with many open eyed kits but this one is a keeper!

4 Likes

Same here. An open eyed baby has to be special for me to reborn him. I want to get at least two of this kit. One to keep.

4 Likes

Oh my he looks sooo real :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Love this baby, but it will have to be a Limited Edition to get me onboard…

Ohhh he’s def cuter than the plain clay sculpt :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I love the smile

2 Likes

He is adorable! :heart_eyes:

I don't know that he will be a set numbered LE but I did see some place that he was being set at only one edition released.

Jacky released more pics this morning. Look at these hands!!

He will be my first ever Olga baby. :smiley:

5 Likes

Better hands shot

6 Likes

Absolutely LOVE this kit. So realistic, I can’t wait for the release of this one.

3 Likes

He’s Adorable but I’m REALLY anticipating this baby :smiling_face_with_tear:. I hope she will release both.

12 Likes

What’s this one’s name?

2 Likes

This one is adorable too. I may get it, but Sebastian’s smile grabs me. This little unnamed guy above looks like he’s trying to talk to mommy, and that’s so sweet.

4 Likes

Doesn’t have one at this time :frowning:. She shared this baby a little while before Sebastian (as clay). So I’m kind of surprised she released him first.

3 Likes