Sebastian

Just saw that preorder starts March 15. My only other preorder so far has been Romeo and he was a bit of a letdown, but I’m hopeful for Sebastian :heart:

5 Likes

Ok, this one is just super sweet!

1 Like

I am told that Sebastian will be LE based on pre-orders. Olga shared with Bobbi that the other baby should be released before the end of 2023. She still hasn’t completed the limbs.

10 Likes

Is Bobbi carrying Sebastian? I’d rather get him from her.

3 Likes

Yes… Bobbi still ships free at $100.00 and her price is usually the best.

6 Likes

Look who popped up! This is probably my favorite version, he reminds me of a little boy I babysit

8 Likes

Oh wow :star_struck: I may just have to get this kit!

2 Likes

Who is this Bobbi? Do they have a website? Thanks

2 Likes
5 Likes

Aww, love him! Ad painted so beautifully! :heart_eyes:

Oh ok :blush: thanks

2 Likes

Glad Angie jumped in and answered your question. I order from Bobbi if she carries the kit… Best pricing and she has ethics…

Edited to correct spelling…

4 Likes

how big do we think he’s going to be? he looks like vito by elisa marx, and that kit is 20"

Ok, does anyone besides me think he looks like he is wearing a Depends? What kind of diaper is this?

2 Likes

Had to go back and look, but it does look like a strange “diaper”?

1 Like

In other countries, babies diapers can come in “pull up form” as well as the regular ones with tabs. The NB sized pull ups are called “XS” like these Huggies I have. My brother is in Japan and sent me some :heart: Although they do seem to run a little large lol :laughing:

8 Likes

Wow…thank you for sharing…

1 Like

Haha :rofl: it kindve does look like a depends, I wondered about it myself.

I imagine it’s a lot easier for super wiggly babies!

2 Likes

Thanks for telling us!

1 Like