Sebastian by O. Auer

Good day,
Anyone else as excited in anticipation as i am to receive their kit?

6 Likes

I cant wait to see the beautiful versions people make. I think he’s just such a happy kit!

He’s adorable. dollsbysandie.com has him in stock. They’re just waiting for certs.

2 Likes

Apparently MacPhersons got their certificates because they are shipping him today. Bobbi’s haven’t arrived and she wouldn’t be able to ship until she returns from California.

2 Likes

I ordered mine from Irresistible today

1 Like

They got the Certs yesterday and shipped preorders this AM.YAY!

1 Like

Mine arrived today from Macs using ups.

2 Likes

I got mine yesterday from Mac’s via UPS. I love his blank kit even more than the prototypes, I really can’t wait to paint him!

12 Likes

So stinking cute!! I preordered from truborns so im still waiting, but its okay :heart:
Cant wait to see people’s versions of him!

Bobbi won’t be back home to ship until the 7th. Her price was the best and her integrity is stellar…

4 Likes

Yup. The email to pay the balance she clearly said they would ship after her break. Im not bothered w the extra time, im used to waiting for things & im just happy to be getting him soon!

2 Likes

Has anyone ordered from Irresistible? I did on the 1st but haven’t heard anything yet. :neutral_face:

1 Like

I didn’t preorder from Irresistibles. But I ordered one the other day just by adding it to the cart. I got a tracking number. But it’s just preshipment. I’m my experience Irresistibles is always very slow to actually ship anything. She assigns tracking numbers fast. But then the packages seem to wait several days to be picked up.

Mine wasn’t a pre order either. I just purchased it on 6/1. I haven’t received anything from them at all. Not even a tracking number :confused:

Yes!! Mine is tracked to arrive tomorrow!!

I preordered from them and mine will arrive tomorrow.

I don’t always get emails from her. (I guess they go to my spam folder sometimes.) But on the site, go to your account info and look at your orders. She adds the tracking there too. I ordered on June 2. So yours should have updated by now.

Thanks, I’ll check.

1 Like

When I ordered the Sebastian kit it said Free Shipping, yet they sent me an invoice for $13.99 for Shipping? Do they always do that? I bought with them because it was “free Shipping” turns out I ended up paying more :confused:

1 Like

And my order still hasn’t shipped.

1 Like