Sebastian by O. Auer

Sounds like she’s waiting for you to pay shipping before she will send it. But the checkout should have caught that. I’m my opinion if checkout allowed free shipping that matches what you said about it originally saying free shipping. I would message her. But I do know people have complained before about having to pay shipping on kits that are $129.99. Macpherson automatically bumps that penny up to count as $130 free shipping. Irresistibles apparently doesn’t not. Honestly, the only reason I ordered him from Irresistibles was because I needed needles. And they and Macpherson are the only ones who carry the heavenly ilillusions needles. I knew for sure macpherson would have gotten them here faster. But I needed usps because we keep getting rain and my dirt roads are staying too muddy for the UPS guy. But that was a dumb decision because my package from Irresistibles STILL says preshipment. :woman_facepalming:t2:

When i preordered Quinbee LLE from MacPhersons i added a bottle of airdry paint to the order to qualify for free shipping. I dont need the paint immediately butvwill use it at some point- but id rather get “something” & qualify for free ship, than pay the shipping fee.

3 Likes

I usually add a pacifier when it’s a couple of dollars always from free shipping. Or if it’s more like $10 away I add needles.

1 Like

Irresistables is only free over $130.00

Bobbi is shipping Sebastian. I got a postal notice from her today.

2 Likes

Me too!

2 Likes

I just got my Sebastian from Irresistibles. No yellow spots or visible pitting. But he has dirty black and brown flakes all over. They are about the size of a grain of salt, and they wipe right off. He’s just dirty. Oh and he’s sparkly like Delilah.

4 Likes

Kit review from Pickles & Tea for anyone who loves seeing the blank kit

2 Likes

I got mine! I love him, but man oh man I actively dislike the body he came with, the torso is too short and the butt sticks out wayyy too far. It just looks so weird.

5 Likes

I wonder if a BB body would work for him.

1 Like

Mine just arrived. I ordered from Bobbi and the body wasn’t included. Those who have received him, what body do you think works best? 20" or 21"? And, am I right that front loading legs will be best? And where is the best place to get a body for him? Bobbi doesn’t sell them and I don’t like the bodies at some other suppliers.

1 Like

Which would be better for his eyes, large iris or small? I’m guessing small, but I’ve done very few open eye babies. What do you all thing?

1 Like

I looked at all the reborn supply sites(I realize now that I might be pretty picky :sweat_smile: ) and decided on this body- Doe Suede body

It’s really important to me that the body looks good, especially for my own personal collection dolls.

2 Likes

Nice style. Will it be a tad too short, though, since he can be up to 21" long?

2 Likes

I think that is the body that Sandie included and my friend says it is too short (about 10”). I have an Otillie Brace body that seems right (same size as Charlie K) that I will try for size. I just washed the kit and I plan to paint he and Charlie at the same time. (I changed Otillie for a longer body because she looked “scrunched” to me.

2 Likes

Sandie always uses the artist choice bodies as they are the ones the artists provide when they include the body.

Olga doesn’t include bodies with her sculpts. The dealers added them…

Yes, and the ones added to Sebastian were the Artist choice ones as they are the most popular used by all artists. It was said that he was 20-21 and they usually lay the kit out with a stuffed body before deciding which looks the best when it comes to a range as such as that . I believe its a JC 620 body 20"

Does it seem VERY short to you?

Pia, did your Sebastian from Bobbi come with a body? Mine didn’t. I looked to see if she sells bodies and didn’t see any.