Sculpted a teensy tiny baby.. for no reason

Sculpted in super sculpey… just because. My mom thinks I should sculpt a life size baby but sooooo much clay! Has anyone done a life-size one?

33 Likes

Super cute !
Lifesize take a lot of clay. I use a bit less than 2lbs, but I have made a newborn. A 15-16" doll head should take less.

2 Likes

So much detail for such a little bugger! So cute :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Cute

2 Likes

so cute I cant believe the amount of detail it has especially for it’s size great job!

2 Likes

Excellent work. Nicely proportioned. If you want to try a full size one secristdolls.com has a head sculpting form to make it easier. Or, you can make your own with aluminum foil. Did you use aluminum foil as a base for this one or is it solid? I agree with your mom. Why not give it a go?

3 Likes

Nice job!

1 Like

Great job!

2 Likes

How sweet. You’re so talented!

2 Likes

Adorable! Beautifully sculpted

1 Like

Wow! That’s amazing! Great job!

1 Like

What a cute little bean!!!

1 Like

I love tiny babies. This one is very detailed.:two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts:

1 Like

Love it :heart: You seem to be a natural, you should definitely try a full size baby!

1 Like

It looks amazing! You have so much artistic talent. I love seeing your work.

1 Like

So detailed!

1 Like

You have major talent to sculpt such tiny details so well. I would love to see a larger baby from you. Excellent work!

2 Likes

I love tiny detailed babies, yours looks amazing. I’d love to see it with a body

2 Likes

That’s beautiful, you did an amazing job!! You should sculpt some limbs and consider having her made into a kit!! MY vote is: Sculpt a Newborn Size Baby, you will be amazing and WE will have a New Sculpt Artist to purchase from!! Good Luck, you have so much talent, get going girl!! @Asiancupcakes

2 Likes

Beautiful! You are a natural. My goal this year is to start sculpting!

1 Like