Sculpted a teensy tiny baby.. for no reason

Wow, tiny but I love it!! The details wow!

1 Like

Is that with an aluminum foil base? I also want to try limbs and found Super Sculpey on sale on Joann’s website. :thinking:

I do use aluminum foil so it’s not too heavy (not that tiny babies are issue lol) and to save clay. Can you bake the form? That’s really interesting!

Thank you so much! You guys are so kind and are really tempting me! :heart: I don’t know if you or someone else would know but how do you get sculpts made into kits? The thought had crossed my mind but I can’t even Google it without it just being how to make a reborn doll. 🤷

1 Like

Yes, you can. The Secrist description tells how.

Yes with an aluminum core.
I think it can cost a lot of money to make a sculpt in vinyl but I didn’t made a lot of research.

@Asiancupcakes, I don’t know how you go about the process of getting a sculpt made into a kit BUT someone out there knows the process. I know it is Costly but think of the return. You are definitely going to be an artist who will be able to make sellable sculpted kits!! Check with one of the sculptors, they will probably be glad to help you out with information. Good Luck!!

3 Likes