šŸµ ROSE International Doll Show Talk šŸŒ¹

Yes, I do that, too. I donā€™t like to leave my critters to the care of anyone else which is why my hubby and I never go anywhere overnight. I wonā€™t worry during the doll show because my hubby will be home with them.

YES, I have to leave my dog at the day care and I am so nervous about it!! She has degenerative nerve damage in her back legs and the vet said there isnā€™t anything you can do for her. She struggles to walk but can trot and lope pretty well still. I have her on medication but Iā€™m worried something might happen to her while Iā€™m gone. I know the day is coming that I will have to put her down and I just canā€™t imagine my life without her. Sometime I feel like a horrible furbaby mom cause I wish if she has to go that it would just be natural and before ROSE. (thatā€™s awful I know) but Iā€™m going to be so worried about her and I hope they can cope with her condition while Iā€™m gone. She is old, like me, it makes me sad to have to leave her. I have even thought about not going but I have been planning for so long and have everything paid for already.

2 Likes

Well I wasnā€™t going to worry too much about Ana because Bob was going to be home, but his parents have asked him to take off that week and drive them to Birmingham to look at their cemetery plots. They are in their 90s and while they still drive locally they donā€™t want to drive off that far alone. So I guess while I am in Utah he will be in Alabama lolā€¦ Soooo the mercy of my cat will be at the hands of my son and his girlfriend LOL. They did pretty good with her when we went to Disney so I wonā€™t worry to much about her.

1 Like

I bring my honey with me when I travel! She flys with me as my carry on, last year people were carrying thereā€™s around in the conference center

2 Likes

Since Iā€™m not doing any classes, Iā€™m just bringing myself, my shower gift bag and plenty of room for the things I plan to buy. I am also bringing my excitement to meet all of you at Rose.

4 Likes

Thatā€™s great Angel, this made me laugh trying to bring ā€œZoeyā€ as a carry on----she weighs 76 lbs!!! lololo

2 Likes

Lol o sorry I thought she was little :slight_smile:ļø

Nope, sheā€™s a large ā€œboxerā€!!

1 Like

Aww got cha !

Haā€‹:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

@honojane Helen do we have to have a battery operated lamp for the class? Mine is electric. Hope we have plenty of plug ins lol

I have the same question. I canā€™t imagine having enough outlets, but then I donā€™t know how large the class is either. I have a battery powered one but it is not very bright.

1 Like

@honojane Helenā€¦ Mine is an Ott desk lamp I bought at JoAnnā€™s on sale for $20. Maybe I will toss in an extension cord and that way me and a couple others can possibly plug into that cord.

I donā€™t think we need our rooting pillows because I believe I read that needles, hair, mapping pen, and a pillow come with the class.

4 Likes

Yeah, I read that too.

2 Likes

I tossed in an extension cord just in case lol

2 Likes

I was thinking for the baby shower that would do one of my crochet cotton thread sets to suit s 19 to 32" Teborn do you ladies think that would be a good gift also in what opinion would you like Angel dress set or rompers

4 Likes

Definately a great idea!

Great call, Mandy. I added it to my packing list.

2 Likes

Donā€™t forget your house slippers to wear with PJs. Your own rooting tool.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve got to find some slippers

1 Like