šŸµ ROSE International Doll Show Talk šŸŒ¹

What are things you all would like in the shower exchange bag gift? Iā€™m trying to figure out what to get for mine :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I think maybe a nice outfit, blanket, shoes, socks things like that?? Iā€™m not going to get little small things cause you can get those yourself at the dollar stores around town. I didnā€™t mean all those things, I just meant anything that you would like to receive yourself, you can get for a gift. You can also get something for the Mommy if youā€™d rather!! They did say the gifts should be at least $20, more if you choose.

3 Likes

I havenā€™t decided, yet, Carrie. I want to figure out a really neat gift but Iā€™m lacking in that department.

2 Likes

just popping in to see who is going to ROSE??? so excited to see so many are coming!!!
I will be there (Lord willing and the creek donā€™t rise) ā€¦I will have two tables at the showā€¦some really neat baby accessories as well as reborns! I will be assisting Linda Hill in her genesis class :heart: THAT will be a blast!
Oh! and I am organizing the workshops that will be going on during the showā€¦on the show room floorā€¦please plan to come byā€¦we have some great mini workshops this year! EEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKK! gonna be so fun!

8 Likes

I canā€™t wait to meet you!!!

I canā€™t wait to meet you too Amyā€¦but you will have to tell me who you are! lol
(I worry about thatā€¦people I should know but donā€™t without their avatar picture!) :blush:

2 Likes

I know what you mean! Iā€™ll definitely find you and introduce myself. :grin:

Most of us will have forum badges also with our names and forum names. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

that sure helps!!! I will probably just use my name badge from Doll Fan!
My table is right across from Marita Winters! :wink:

4 Likes

This is great!!! Canā€™t wait to see you and your table!

1 Like

I canā€™t wait to meet and aee everyone also! 9 weeks to go!!!

2 Likes

Yikes, the countdown has begun. I finally finished my rooting head. Now I have to start deciding what else to bring.

3 Likes

Helen, youā€™re coming by car-----you can bring what ever you want!!! Lucky you!!!

3 Likes

Yup! I love road trips too. I am not fond of air travel anymore because it has become so darn complicated. I used to love to fly. We used to go to the airport just for fun, to people watch and see the planes land and take-off.

4 Likes

When we were young we used to go the local small airports so we could watch the planes flying in and out, Our daughter loved it. Once in a while we would drive down to San Diego and watch the big planes, Heck I love that now!!

2 Likes

@lynn you and @honojane sound just like me. I remember our airport had a patio cover with each side referred to as a gate. Canā€™t wait to meet you both along with everyone else.

2 Likes

Iā€™m getting so excited for ROSE----I wish it was this weekend!! However the anticipation is what makes it so exciting!! I feel like I already know the ladies here, so itā€™s going to be so fun to actually ā€œmeetā€ them in person!!

2 Likes

Letā€™s list what we are planning on bringing. That way we can see if anyone else has suggestions.
For Jackyā€™s class: battery operated lamp; painted head, ready to root; magnifiers; scissors; extra batteries for lamp; bottle conditioner.
Other stuff: Doll; clothes; diapers; cash; comfy clothes; comfy shoes; stroller; doll bag; blanket; camera or phone; charger; business cards; extra space in baggage or extra suitcase for purchases; tickets; any medicines; (for me insulin cold pack); lanyard and badge

Pajamas for the Pajama party. I had to edit that in!

So, what did I forget?

Oh, the present for the baby shower!

3 Likes

Great list, Helen! :thumbsup: Iā€™m soooo excited!!!

1 Like

Me too! Me too! Me too!
Iā€™m also really scared because I have to leave my dogs, cats and chickens to the tender mercies of my children. They are so busy that Iā€™m afraid all the fur babies routines will be completely messed up. Does anyone else get so worried about stuff like this that they are almost afraid to go? My kids did just fine when I was in the hospital with my heart attack, but they had my husband to make them toe the line.

3 Likes