🏵 ROSE International Doll Show Talk 🌹

I still have to get my gift, too.

1 Like

My daughter and I will be there for the baby shower also. Still have to grab our gifts, and floor tickets for walking the floor the next day…

2 Likes

I am super excited also. I just hope to get one of these dolls done so I can have the other head for rooting class. Can’t wait to meet you @lynn

You and Amy have such a long trip, are you on a nonstop flight?? I only have to come from Southern California so it’s only like a 2 hr flight for me. Still expensive though.

Amy and I do have a direct non-stop Delta flight bright and early. I think our total flight time is 3.5 hours. Not too shabby. Mine was more expensive than Amy’s. I should have got my ticket at the same time but I waited until the next morning and it was $75 more LOL.

2 Likes

Yikes, isn’t that the pits!! I guess it goes to show you how easy it is to part us from our money huh? That’s not a bad flight time though all the way from Florida. It takes a couple of hours just from San Diego. I’ll probably be flying on a puddle jumper or something.

1 Like

If anybody needs a shower gift, I have a few Scentsy items left that would work. I could bring it to ROSE so no shipping. PM if interested.

1 Like

I have a layover in LAX on the 19. Any chance we’ll be flying together?

No, unfortunately, I go straight from San Diego to SLC. No going to LAX. too bad cause that would have been fun to meet someone along the way!!

1 Like

Yep that be no problem we can meet whatever time yall want say when and where we’ll be there !

1 Like

That’ll be great Angel. We will make some concrete plans further down the line and let everyone know. Hope everyone has their BB Forum badges!!

2 Likes

Are we still picking our badges up there?

I understand that Melanie is bringing them. I have one that Miss Kitty sent to my email and I printed it out and put it in a holder and It’s all ready to go!! In fact it’s in my overnight already so I don’t forget it!! So I guess you can do it either way Helen.

Who?

Lol… Evon Nather

But now that I wrote “he” am I wrong is Evon a girl and pronounced Eve-0n…
I was thinking it was Evan… :confused:

1 Like

Lololololol funny! @Angel are you going to the baby shower?

1 Like

I am wrong… I looked her up… lol. My bad! Here is an example of her hair painting!

1 Like

Yes, I bought the combo pass, I need to get my baby shower gift

I just got my baby shower gift today. I want it!!! I might buy myself one too.

3 Likes

That’s what I’m afraid of too Helen, I’m afraid of finding something that I’m gonna want to keep myself!!!

2 Likes