šŸµ ROSE International Doll Show Talk šŸŒ¹

I like Naomi better. I think they both look like Denise. I guess when youā€™re sculpting, you always get a bit of yourself in there.

2 Likes

Probably soā€¦they actually look almost like twins sitting side by side on my desk lol

I think BB will be about 30 miles south of Layton and yes we can tour that during the week. I know I have a free day Thursday. I donā€™t know who all has a free day then. Hope to get to tour BB.

1 Like

I need to look at my schedule. I have no idea if I have Thursday free. Itā€™s CRAZY preparing for this. Do I have a head ready? Do I have a lamp? Do I need a stroller? Etc. So many questions to ask myself. Iā€™m so afraid Iā€™ll forget something. Plus I have to get a travel case for my pills and insulin. And I worry that Iā€™ll get there and I wonā€™t find anybody. I know Iā€™ll meet a couple of you though, because youā€™re in Jackyā€™s class with me.

1 Like

Thatā€™s what Iā€™m worried about too Helen. I will arrive on Thursday afternoon so I am hoping we can meet in the lobby before the baby shower so we can sit together at the shower!! I thought you and Mandy would be in a class Wed and Thursday?? So how could you tour BB on a Thursday?? Itā€™s getting closer and so exciting!!! I see the Evon Nather is now having a hair painting class, boo hoo, canā€™t take it now!! Wish I would had known earlier before I had everything booked and paid for. Canā€™t wait!!

3 Likes

I donā€™t know how it will all work out. Like I said, I need to look at my schedule to see what Iā€™m doing when.

1 Like

Jackyā€™s class is Wednesday-only so a lot of us will be free on Thursday. :smile:

Oh, I thought your class was 2 days!!

1 Like

Nope, just one day:

http://www.roseinternationaldollshow.com/Classes-rooting-advanced.html

Well then, looks like you guys could go to the BB company and tour on Thursday right?? Just be back for the baby shower!!

1 Like

Thatā€™s what Iā€™m hoping will happen.

1 Like

Me too!!! A tour of BB would be awesome!!!
@honojane Helen, we will find you! Donā€™t you worry.

2 Likes

Amy, are you in the class too? Did I already know the answer to that? (being a senior is a drag)

Like Lynn, I wish we could arrange to meet in the lobby or somethingā€¦all of us! That would be so incredibly awesome.

Yes, Iā€™m in Jackyā€™s rooting class, too! :grinning:

1 Like

Happy, happy, joy, joy!

@honojane @AmyR777 and all you other ladies-----we are having dinner at the baby shower correct?? Thatā€™s Thursday :night at ( 7:00 p.m.) I think----so does anyone who is there on Thursday want to meet up in the lobby around ??? 5:00 or 6:00 p.m.??? Or if you have a better time-------let us know!!! Would this be doable to you guys?? Should we do it earlier? Later?

2 Likes

@Angel Angel, is this doable?

(Paniced voice) I donā€™t KNOW!

As far as I know we are all doing the baby shower. We will soon find out from @Angel. I got my gift already lol

2 Likes

I still have to shop for the baby gift but I will get out one of these days and get it done. Iā€™m so excited Mandy!! I just canā€™t wait to meet everyone!! Finally weā€™ll get to see each others babies!!!

2 Likes