🏵 ROSE International Doll Show Talk 🌹

I can’t wait to meet you!!

2 Likes

I know the count down is ON !

2 Likes

Me too!!! I am excited also to get to hopefully tour BB!!!

4 Likes

Are we near BB? Can we tour there? How do we get to do that?

I think BB is about 30 minutes away.

1 Like

That’s a must do! Maybe a bunch of us could all go together??? I’m going to have my van with me and my personal driver, Mr. Phil. (My hubby)

3 Likes

Helen, touring BB would be so darn awesome but what would be a good day?? Wed & Thrusday people are in class or not there yet. Friday is the first day of the show and we are probably going to be pretty tied up that day. I think BB is closed at the weekend and not to mention Saturday is a show day too and most people will be going home Sunday or gone home already. Yikes!!

Aww thank you Michelle! It was a pleasure meeting you and you were very kind! I will probably need to rely on BB forum member Lanyards to remember everyones names!! :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Hope BB is bringing more Collector Boxes this year @EmilyBB.

2 Likes

I think @EmilyBB already said it won’t be on the weekend when we can tour, but they are supposed to let us know something. It will be hard to agree on a time for everyone so we may have to come in different shifts LOL

3 Likes

Lynn, I think we’d have to play it by ear while we were there. It’s hard to tell where the free spaces are in the agenda. (Or maybe BB would give us a special tour??? @EmilyBB

2 Likes

I’m afraid that we will not have any collector boxes at the show this year. We have discontinued our Realborn boxes and no longer include the box.

Emily

Awwww. I love the boxes. Oh well. I understand.

2 Likes

Blissfulbabies
< 1m
If you look on the ROSE site under Vendors you can go to the exhibit map and see who all will be there. BB has loads of tables and some say Guest Artist so I’m betting we will see lots of boutique items from Jaqueline Kramer. I just can hardly wait.

4 Likes

I know!!! I am getting so excited too!!! SQUEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!
I hope @Jacky brings some of her baby clothing as well as dolls.

5 Likes

I will be in Linda’s as well coming all the way from Australia

3 Likes

I’m planning on being there. I need to still grab my table. Trying to work it all out!

4 Likes

He just shared on facebook that he will be there.

(What he posted on the ROSE facebook page)
Hello everyone! As many of you know I have had some health issues and have had to take some time off - I also had to cancel my class at the ID&TS show due to the timing for my recovery. HOWEVER, I am very pleased to share that I WILL DEFINITELY be attending the ROSE SHOW! I AM SO EXCITED AND LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING YOU ALL! There are still open seats in my class, please come join me! We are going to have so much FUN!!! SEE YOU SOON! smile emoticon
*DEPOSIT/PAYMENT OPTIONS ARE AVAILABLE! SIGN UP TODAY!

http://www.roseinternationaldollshow.com/Classes-Hair-painting.html

2 Likes

I’m working on my head for Jacky’s class today. I’m bringing a Summer Rain head. What’s everyone else bringing?

1 Like

Mine will either be Naomi or Olive… Whichever one I decide on lol

1 Like