šŸµ ROSE International Doll Show Talk šŸŒ¹

Iā€™m bringing my rooting tool for sure, in case I canā€™t use the ones she supplies. I was rooting some yesterday, and oh man, do I need this class. I am just a terrible rooter. After all this time reborning I still donā€™t even attempt to micro-root. Iā€™m much better with Prisma, but feel like Iā€™m using it as a crutch so I donā€™t have to work harder on my rooting because I donā€™t enjoy rooting.

Slippers? Who owns slippers, LOL> I must buy a pair at once. (Excuse for a shopping trip!)

4 Likes

LOL!!! I have some but I think Iā€™ll upgrade. :relaxed:

2 Likes

I keep forgetting about slippers lol. I gotta find some though lol

2 Likes

We are liable to be the Bountiful Babies Barefoot Beauties if we donā€™t all go get some slippers.LOL

6 Likes

LOL true!! I canā€™t run around barefooted though so I better look for some slippers hahaha

3 Likes

I bought mine 6 months ago and havenā€™t worn them yet becauseā€¦theyā€™re for ROSE!!

2 Likes

I have two shirts and some other thingsā€¦brand new, but havenā€™t worn them for the same reason. There for ROSE.

2 Likes

I have never held a silicone baby. Are there some sellers that will let you pick up their babies?

1 Like

I certainly hope so!

2 Likes

Oooo, me either, I would love to hold one, Maybe someone will take pity on us and give us a go!!

4 Likes

Well, I touched oneā€¦ I donā€™t care for them lol
@Nikkiroc lol

2 Likes

Some sellers like Julie Molloy will let you hold them! Others like Romie will have ā€˜Please do not touchā€™ signs up if they donā€™t want people handling their dolls.

2 Likes

If you are going to make an appointment for your competition entry the Signup genius link has been posted on the ROSE Facebook page. Appointments can be made for Wednesday the 20th only. Thursday and Friday are for walk ins only.

2 Likes
1 Like

Only a month to go yā€™all!!! WOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

6 Likes

I know, soooooo excited Mandy. Youā€™re taking a class right? Advanced rooting with Helen and others? So you will be there before me. I get there on Thursday so I hope we can meet up in the lobby before the Baby Shower on Thursday night. All of us BB forum members gotta get together so we can sit together at the shower!! I donā€™t wanna wind up sitting alone, not when all of you are going to be there!!

4 Likes

Yes I am taking the class with Helen and some others. Meeting up in the lobby before the shower sounds awesome to me.
I will have my lanyard on.

1 Like

Can I join you in the lobby? iā€™ll have my lanyard on too!

1 Like

Of course you can

1 Like

Absolutely!!! I want ALL the BB forum members to meet up----Iā€™ll have mine on too and we have to set a time!! Is your class on thrusday? If so, what time will it end??