šŸµ ROSE International Doll Show Talk šŸŒ¹

what about making some barefoot sandals?

1 Like

I donā€™t know how to make themā€¦ Iā€™m sure itā€™s not hard though

1 Like

Itā€™s not hard at all @colee1970. Iā€™ll show you how while we are at Angels.

No more PANIC!! Pure excitement has set in.

3 Likes

Me too! Iā€™m so excited. I never do anything like this so it is super, super fun!

4 Likes

Helen I canā€™t wait to give you a good old southern girl squeeze. I feel like Iā€™ve known you all my life.
@AmyR777 and I have been fortunate enough to strike up a great friendship. Sheā€™s a sweetheart and her husband is too. :heart:ļø:heart:ļø:heart:ļø:heart:ļø:heart:ļøAll around.

3 Likes

I know Melanie! There are several people on here that I feel like I really know. I hope I can recognize some of them. Itā€™'s really hard to recognize people when all you have had is photo. At least weā€™ll have badges! I hope I remember most peopleā€™s real names. I am really good with faces and just terrible with names.

Oh gosh Iā€™m excited. I just want to tell my husband to get in the car tonight and letā€™s go, but weā€™d be there before our reservations at the Hilton so that would be dumb. But I donā€™t think Iā€™m going to sleep worth a darn tonight. We are leaving tomorrow morning. Weā€™re telling each other weā€™ll leave about ten because we want to miss rush hour. But if we left right now weā€™d miss rush hour for sure! LOL

6 Likes

I feel the same, Melanie and Helen @honojane. I canā€™t wait to meet you, Helen!!! :heartpulse:

3 Likes

Itā€™s so excitingā€”I still have 4 days to go since Iā€™m not taking any classes and itā€™s only about 2 1/2 hr flight. So Iā€™m not leaving here till Thursday a.m. BUT I will see you all on Thursday at the Lobby meeting before the shower. Canā€™t wait to meet everyone!! I hope I can recognize most of you, I agree with Helen, Iā€™m terrible with names!!

4 Likes

I donā€™t blame you Helen. Iā€™d be hitting the road. Just so hard to be patient. I have to be at my airport at 4:00AM Tuesday. Iā€™m going to have a very hard time getting some sleep. :zzz:

3 Likes

Everyone leaving soon drive safe, fly safe, travel safe. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Bags are packed and ready to roll! Love you guys. See ya there! I send you all prayers for safe travel! (I use way too many exclamation points!)

3 Likes

Safe travels for you as well Helen!! See you soon and I canā€™t wait to meet you either!!! My name is Mandy. HAHA! Seriously, I am terrible with names too!

3 Likes

I canā€™t wait to meet you guys also. Everyone better look like their pic or I wonā€™t know youā€¦lol.

3 Likes

Um mine is a picture of my dog ! Lol I doubt youā€™ll recognize me lol :grinning:

4 Likes

Is the show in Utah every yearI? Iā€™m so new into reborn babies, it was too late to think about going. Maybe next year.

Last year it was in Colorado, this year Utah and I read next year as well.

Aw, thanks. I would have to drive so I hoped it would be more central. Canā€™t wait to hear about all the fun!!

1 Like

I believe that they have the convention center locked in for next year also, after that I heard they may try the eastern part of the country if they could get enough volunteers to help out. Thatā€™s Not set in stone though.

@lynn and everyone elseā€¦ We will be there soon. Everyone is almost ready

1 Like