đŸ” ROSE International Doll Show Talk đŸŒč

I have scraped together all I can and I hope it is enough LOL!!!

1 Like

She is beautiful.

1 Like

CONTEST QUESTIONS:
Anyone know how tall our display can be?
Can we use electricity or batteries?
Can we show tummy plates at all?

I just put the question to Letha and let you know when I get a response. As for the electricity there won’t be somewhere to plug it in unless you order it specifically from the hotel.

1 Like

Specifically on the tummy plate, some chest below the chin, and if possible the belly button?

There is no restriction on the height but the judges need to be able to see the baby and you can’t block the view of the stuff behind it. Battery operated electric stuff is ok and electricity if you can have the hotel run power (But that expense is way high). And on the tummy plates you can show the belly button but there were some people that were quite offended with nude babies last year from what I hear. So a modest baby is a happy baby!! :wink: I hope this helps.

3 Likes

There’s some in every group, I guess. :confused:

2 Likes

I wouldn’t be offended, but if they are gendered I would like it if they were covered up a wee bit. (or their “wee bits” were covered up, LOL)

1 Like

I have room in my suitcase if anyone wants to order this week with FREE SHIPPING to ROSE :slight_smile: LittleEverAfter - Etsy
I’m bringing a little goody bag for each of you too.

3 Likes

I love your shop! Can’t wait to order!

1 Like

I need a boy pacifier for a 20 inch baby. Preferably the turquoise color :slight_smile: without the handle
 I will be at ROSE the 21st. :wink: Oh and can you throw in a beauty blender? I wanna try those.

Will it have a magnet? :slight_smile:

1 Like

For you, it will have a magnet :slight_smile: Comes with a handle, but I can show you how to remove it.

1 Like

Sweet!

1 Like

The stress and excitement is building!!! Can’t wait.

1 Like

2 days and a wake up !

2 Likes

Time: 7:00 - We are done having fun.

Starts at 7pm and ends when they are done having fun. :slight_smile:

I certainly believe that’s the plan, Conv. Center at 5:30 p.m. in the lobby, with our babies!! Can’t wait!!

2 Likes

Olive is ready travel! :slight_smile:
So dang excited!!!

8 Likes

Too cute!

Got mine in just a onesie and cotton pants and fuzzy socks
 now I am thinking “it” needs a cute outfit
 hmmm
 gonna have to search my stuff. :slight_smile:

I wish I could find some tiny red sandals but I haven’t had any luck lol. Arya has a pair but they’d be way too big. I need like size 00

1 Like