šŸµ ROSE International Doll Show Talk šŸŒ¹

@EmilyBB. Just a questionā€¦ Is everything at ROSE pretty much casual? Like the shower and awards banquet? Not sure what all I need to pack

Yes

The dress code for the show is casual. The awards banquet was a dress up occasion where dress pants, skirts, or dresses were worn. But the pajama party is, of course, comfy casual. I hope this helps.

5 Likes

Not sure if this was shared here yet or notā€¦ But I saw @AnnDee post this on the ROSE facebook page about shuttles from the airportā€¦

ā€œWe will have 3 vans going back and forth all day. We do not have set times that we will be picking up. We want to make it as convenient as possible for everyone. It takes around 1/2 hour to get to the conference center so there shouldnā€™t be a long wait time between rides.ā€

@AnnDee is there a charge for this???

Nope this is our treat for all of you:slight_smile:

6 Likes

Thank you! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Big thank you! That i beyond the call off duty! You rock!

1 Like

One more question @EmilyBB or @AnnDeeā€¦ will most (or all) vendors be accepting credit and debit cards? Even the concessions? I donā€™t want to wag around a lot of cash.

thanks,
Mandy

1 Like

Allison, so far I think the plan is for all of us to meet in the lobby of the convention center Thursday evening around 5-5:30 p.m. to get acquainted and go to the Baby Shower together. At least thatā€™s my understanding------input anyone?

1 Like

Last year they did or took PayPal, I hope itā€™s the same this year

I am not sure of everyone but I know of a portion that will be accepting credit cards either by paypal or by a portable card reader. And of course Bountiful baby will be accepting credit cards :grin: . But I will ask Letha and Sarah to see if they have had any feedback on that from the vendors they have talked to.

1 Like

Thanksā€¦ I figured most people would have a card reader by now. Hopefully they will.

Here is my Paisley ā€¦ She had to try on her fancy dress for the Awards Banquet :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Hi allā€¦hereā€™s a list of where ROSE Classes will be.

2 Likes

Thanks Mel!!

One more week! One more week! YAY!!!

5 Likes

I know squeeelllllll !

3 Likes

SQUEEEEEE!!! I feel like a kid anticipating Christmas

3 Likes

So exciting----I gotta go get my ā€œbigā€ suitcase out of the garage, Iā€™m anticipating SHOPPING, Iā€™ve been saving for a long time!!! I hope there are some cool kits there for show sale prices!!! One can hope!!!

4 Likes

There are going to be so many cool things. I havenā€™t even seen all of the booths items and I am sooooo excited for it!!!

3 Likes