🏵 ROSE International Doll Show Talk 🌹

In the convention lobby Thursday 5:00-5:30 give us an hour or so to get in trouble? Sound good?

4 Likes

Sounds great!

Sounds good to me too! We will just have to remember to carry our shower gifts and have them in the van waiting lol

I need to print off a schedule of events…I can’t remember what days have what activities.

1 Like

Oh… A lot of us have class Wednesday instead of Thursday. But some do have class Thursday too.

2 Likes

Geeezz I’m going to wear my outfits in order of events. That way I can just take them off as I go. One less thing to worry about. I need to print out a schedule for myself. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::tada:

4 Likes

Time and place sounds good, see you all there!! Are you guys taking your babies to the shower?

1 Like

Yes. :slight_smile: I plan to bring them into the lobby then to the baby shower. (bringing 2)

I will be there two can’t wait to go and see everyone:slight_smile:
I;m nervus about flying on a plane

1 Like

I hope you have a smooth trip.

me to

1 Like

How many of us are going? I want to bring a little something.

Rough count
@AmyR777, @colee1970, @Blissfulbabies, @Awise1to, @lynn, @alicekay56, @Angel, @joyce_angel1, @izzy,

2 Likes

@WillowsWeeOnes, @micholc, @honojane, @janan, @snuggle2me, @Scorpiolady (mentioned coming from Australia), @laceymichelle, @Nikkiroc (maybe), me (@jlesser), you (@JillianJade) and Marissa’s Mom but I dont think she is on the forum :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I am very excited !! Still finishing my dolls , working like crazy lol … Have you guys finished your dolls yet ?? Or I am the only one late here ??
Can’t wait to meet you girls in person :blush:

1 Like

I am not doing a reborn, but I cant wait to see everyone and theirs :slight_smile: Good luck with the competitions. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I am going

I wanted to do several dolls, but life got in the way. I will bring 1 and I’ve barely started her.

2 Likes

That’s too sweet! I will just bring a baby with me to put in the stroller. I will be doing good to get myself together and get there lol

1 Like

I am still working on my baby to bring to the rose show
then I have to root max and have him ready

5 Likes