ROSE update

That baby Avatar is awesome!!!

4 Likes

Oh I hope you all go next year. I canā€™t wait to meet you. All of you!

3 Likes

(replying to Nikkiā€™s like) I expect you will be the life of the party, Nikki! Youā€™ll be packing all the enthusiasm. And you will bring energy and get-up-and-go to us oldsters!

3 Likes

Iā€™ve already told Bob I want to go next summer. :wink:

4 Likes

That is something you can absolutely BANK On!!! I will make you discover energy you never knew you had!!! And we will laugh til our abā€™s hurt!!! :smiley::heart:ļø:smiley::heart:ļø:smiley::heart:ļø:grin:

4 Likes

Totally Deb!!! I thought so too!!! I llove that color!

1 Like

Me too Nicole!!! Next years show my dear. Start banking it so we can all meet up and see all this fun stuff!

2 Likes

My hubs said I can keep all his change. I already have a huge coffee can full!!! I need 9 more:-)

1 Like

LOL!!! You are double checking his pockets on laundry day right! I do!! In my house the law is since I do the laundry what I find is all mine. LOL!! Its only fair right??? :wink:

2 Likes

Thatā€™s my rule also!!! Now I do his laundry EVERYDAY. Itā€™s win , win I think!:wink:

1 Like

That a girl!!! :smile:

1 Like

Maybe by then the universe will have planted you in Tucson, Nikki.

1 Like

Oh, BTW, I e-mailed the Mellmans to get information about group rates for next year. Theyā€™ve been a little busy so they havenā€™t responded yet. Iā€™ll keep everybody posted.

3 Likes

Your babies are adorable, Melanie! I bet there were some gorgeous babies in the competition.

I had wanted to go this year but it just wasnā€™t meant to be. So, Iā€™m definitely looking forward to going next year!!

1 Like

Thank you so much Amy. I got some great compliments on my work which made me so proud. I would loved to have won but maybe next yearā€¦:pray::tipping_hand_woman:

3 Likes

That means a LOT!! Congratulations!! :dancer:

2 Likes

Taking Michelle and her mother out for dinner and to the airport. Sad to say goodbye already.

8 Likes

I plan on using taxes how much do u all think I well need

All the pictures look so great and like so much fun!

1 Like

The Avitar is not mine. Iā€™ll have to find out the artist name. Canā€™t rememberā€¦too much going on in my head at the moment. :ok_woman:

3 Likes