ROSE update

Bountiful baby talk

Michelle and I (blissful babies ) met!!

19 Likes

Awwww!!! HI GUYS!!! I recognized you both straight away!!!
I am so glad you found each other❤️ is anyone else from our little family there??? I am so glad you ladies are having fun!!!

5 Likes

That’s awesome! How did you find each other?

1 Like

Jealous!

5 Likes

I wanna do it! Looks like fun!

2 Likes

Have fun for all of us that couldn’t be there!!! Keep posting pics!

3 Likes

Aw looks so fun! Wish I could be there!

1 Like

11 Likes

10 Likes

12 Likes

Michelle and I talked before the show about meeting up. I saw her and her mom in the lobby and recognized her instantly. She is one of the sweetest people I’ve ever met. We are having loads of fun together!

12 Likes

I wish I could have gone!!! Maybe next year. So happy that y’all are having a good time. :smile:

5 Likes

I met all the wonderful folks from Bountiful Baby. They are all so nice! The baby shower was loads of fun! We made babies for Children’s Hospital, ate food, won prizes and made loads of new friends.

11 Likes

15 Likes

I am getting so psyched about next year. It looks so fun! Keep the pictures coming.

6 Likes

Loving this…wish I was there too :smile:

3 Likes

Ok ladies here is the deal. I think from what I am seeing with these pics we all need to go next year. It looks like so much fun!!! Melanie keep posting cause we are loving your venture!!!

6 Likes

Awesome! Hope you had a great time!!

2 Likes

Start saving your pennies girls! Get a big-ole piggie bank, cause we need a big crowd from this forum at ROSE next year. Let’s make some memories like the ones above!!! It’s hard to wait a whole year, but by going next year I can have spending money and be able to do whatever I want. If I had gone this year, I would have been penny pinching the whole time.

9 Likes

Awe wish I was there too !! Looks like you are in Dollie heaven !! Keep the photos coming !!

1 Like