ROSE update

I am starting my ROSE fund now!

5 Likes

I get to go tomorrow! Should be fun, I live in Denver but had to work all week. One day is better than none. Looking forward to it.

8 Likes

Anyone know where it is supposed to be next year? I’d love to go to

Same place!!!

They always do it in Denver?

I believe so Mandy!

No, but they are for two more years.

1 Like

So happy for y’all glad you got to meet each other, have fun for all of us that didn’t get to make it!!!

1 Like

The ladies that run the show live in the Denver area so it is my understanding that the show will always be in that area. I think I read on another forum that they have a lease to have the show where it is now for the next 2 years. But it should be in that area as long as they continue to have it and they continue to live there. Makes sense to me, right?

3 Likes

More photos from the show and Denver to share. Awards banquet is tonight!

11 Likes

5 Likes

7 Likes

I got outdoors today but cannot wait to get back to the show.

9 Likes

Thank you sooooo much for posting these for those of us who couldn’t make the show this year. Waiting for more!!! Roll on next year, we’re all saving our pennies now !! Have you found anything to buy yet???

3 Likes

Tonight was the Awards banquet! Not a winner this year but I got very positive feedback from Sara And Letha Mellman. Also from the Bountiful Baby group which meant loads to me. I’ll post some pictures shortly.

4 Likes

These are my competition babies.

11 Likes

Sorry about the bad lighting. I’m a terrible camerawoman. :grin:. They are not really that red or yellow. The last picture comes the closest to what they really look like.

4 Likes

I had a bunch of friends that were able to attend this year. I am hopeful that I can be there next year!

6 Likes

I thought for sure you’d be here. Would love to have met you.

3 Likes

I’m definitely going next year. Would love to meet everyone from the forum there.

3 Likes