Rose show Questions

Hmmm
I need to setup a go fund me for this show. Lol
Does anyone know the total cost of the show, hotel, meals and such. Is there a price list? Or if someone gas previously gone before… Could you message me how much it was ( without the shopping ) I was interested also in the rioting classes

5 Likes

Ugh. ROOTING
Not rioting

6 Likes

I would like to know how much I’m going to need to beg for, please post costs!! Lol

3 Likes

I found this link for the classes. There’s tabs at the top for other stuff
http://www.roseinternationaldollshow.com/classes.html

2 Likes

I’m going to try to save up for next years show. Gives me an idea of how much I need.

1 Like

I know @Blissfulbabies and @MichelleP20 have went.

And I think @AmyR777 and @colee1970 have all their stuff paid for, so they may be able to give a rough estimate.

1 Like

Are you sure? All those women together in one room - you never know what might happen.

1 Like

I went last year with my hubby. This year I’m going by myself. Airfare can be different for everyone. Ive paid for the Rooting Class, mini Combo Pass and have my accommodations set up. I still have to buy my baby shower gift and register for competition. It’s hard to say exactly how much because I used sky miles for my airline ticket. I wish I could be more specific but it’s just not possible. Start at a minimum of $500 and go up from there by adding your meals, airfare, hotel, ground transportation, tips, souvenirs and then the biggy…SHOPPING!!

5 Likes

I’m on my phone so I don’t have all the info. I can’t find their ticket pricing. I know it’s discussed in a different ROSE thread. I think it’s $30 each day but there are some ticket packages that include the various additional activities. I’d try to find a hotel buddy to keep the costs down…expect $100 or more each night.

3 Likes

I have my 2 day pass to the show paid for which is $15 per day. I got a 2 day pass for $25 so a savings of five dollars there. My hotel is $107 per night + fees (3 nights = $358 ) and the baby shower ticket was $40. Airline ticket was $256.20 from San Diego to SLC. I will have to pay $25 for a checked bag (both directions) at the airport, and I will have to get the shuttle from the airport to the doll show and I don’t know what that’s going to cost yet. This is somewhat of a run down on some of the costs. You will still need money for food and spending. Oh and of course depending on where you are flying from will effect the cost of your flight. Hope this helps.

4 Likes

I have calculated my costs around $1200 for everything-air fare, 3 nights in a hotel, shuttles on both ends, electric cart rental, mini combo pass, meals and a little money for shopping. I’m not sure if I’m going now, though, since they switched the events around. It’s a lot of money to just go to the show and none of the events.

3 Likes

Mine is cheaper due to not taking classes, not staying long and no air fare.
My oldest daughter and I will drive about 5 hours from Idaho to Utah on Thurs. Check-in to our motel room which was $127 for the night. Then we will attend the baby shower event ($40 x 2) plus the amount of the gifts we will buy… dinner is included with the event. Then Friday we will eat breakfast then check out of our room and come back to the Doll Show and walk the floor ($15x2), may purchase stuff, may not… Then we will head home.
So gas, purchases, gift amounts and food for the drive both directions is all we need to worry about.

3 Likes

My hubby added up the cost of us driving there, hotels, food, shopping, tickets and my class. He is setting aside $3000. Its going to be our mini vacation too.

I signed up for the sculpting a baby class. Did anyone else?

5 Likes

I was gonna say it is pretty expensive… I have spent right at a grand so far and wanna carry about $1500 with me for food, shopping, and whatever.

3 Likes

I’m so sad I can’t go :pensive: I go camping every year for 2 weeks straight with a huge group of about 50 people and we do it the same time every year. So is Rose the same time every year too, cause if it is I will never be able to go :flushed:

2 Likes

Oooooo Michele, I don’t blame you for not going but I sure did want to meet you and your mom. I think this will probably be the only year I will get to go. So I hope to meet as many of our forum members as I can!!

2 Likes

If I can go the only thing I’d have to worry about is plane tickets, show tickets, and food and shopping money. Me and my mom would be staying with @Angel. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

That’s wonderful Izzy, I sure hope you get to go, I want to meet this talented girl we enjoy on here so much!!

3 Likes

Thank you Lynn! I’d love to meet you too!

1 Like

Wow! $1200 just for airfare?!

2 Likes