Rose show Questions

Yea. American Airlines with 2 stops plus bags. And that’s flying to Salt Lake City. Not sure how far away it is from the show.

2 Likes

I need to look up prices!!! What city do I land in? Lol

Salt Lake City

1 Like

Ok!! I’ll look!!

1 Like

Oh duh…
I was looking at first class
But the lower is $744

3 Likes

Thank you Amy!:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️

1 Like

700 hundred dollars!!! I need a deal!!! That cuts into shopping money! Wow!!! I’m betting it will go way down as I get closer! It can’t really go up! Lol

2 Likes

Wow! Be sure to clear your cookies when you search because prices can go up since they know you keep looking.

2 Likes

Wow! I looked it up and airfare for both my mom and I would be anywhere from $500-1000…better start saving up my pennies!

2 Likes

I know nothing about buying plane tickets…that’s a thing? Lol I’m so confused. Maybe my mom needs to look for me.

2 Likes

I wish I knew that!!! I am so glad that I do now!!! Where have you been all my life??? :heart:️:heart:️:heart:️

2 Likes

I havent priced a ticket but google map tells me that I can do a 1 hour plane ride for $220 each…

NOT happening. I can drive us both there for less, and it will only be 5-6 hours. lol

2 Likes

I would love to drive but it would be almost 3 full days of travel for me each way so that’s definitely out of the question. :confused:

4 Likes

I know that was one of the reasons I asked my husband if I can go. I told him it says for 2016 & 2017 in Layton, Utah. Then they hope to move to the East coast depending on enough helpers and volunteers over that way… So better to get to go now. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Piglet, I booked my flight through Travelocity it was great. From SD to SLC Alaska Airlines NONSTOP $106.10 and returning on Delta NONSTOP $150.10. There will be a $25 baggage fee each way though. I was initially going to travel with Southwest cause I thought they were cheaper—WRONG—it was going to cost $469 and it had 1 stop but no baggage fee. Still cost way more. Not to mention a lot more time consuming because of the stop. I was Shocked I tell you!!!

4 Likes

That is awesome Lynn!!! You are a smart shopper!!! I’ll find a deal… I know how to work it!!!

2 Likes

It’s 2500 miles away… Not driving lol

3 Likes

I am about 337 miles away. If we had to pay for airfare we would more than likely not be able to go. So hoping to be able to do it this year and maybe next.

2 Likes

Wow… maybe my $449 round trip nonstop flight isn’t so bad LOL. I know Amy got her a little cheaper, but I wasn’t going to wait for it to go up more LOL. Just glad me and Amy will get to fly together and enjoy each other’s company. :smile:

5 Likes

That doesn’t sound too bad at all Mandy. Glad you and Amy get to travel together. It seems like the closer you are the more expensive it is??? What’s up with that. Geez you can go across the US for what Southwest wanted. Anyway having a nonstop was the sealer of the deal for me. Having to stop makes the trip so much longer!!! Are you in Florida??

1 Like