Rooting just want to cry

I didn’t say you were paying for the coating. I simply said it’s possible to cost any needles yourself. Which does safe $ for me because you do pay more for the coating.

1 Like

If possible, keep us inform of your results. I am interested in one, but I am going to try the sock with warm white rice first. Some people like it and some don’t.

The rice works. But the smell bugs me after a while. Blech

2 Likes

As you can see from my pictures, rooting is a struggle for me. I root way to thick. I use a 42g forked needle. I tried the crown needles but I would break them. I still work in my rooting. I only give dolls to my family members or for myself.

Me to! I watched but couldn’t understand the language. I wish it was translated.

I plan on making one in English soon, after I finish rooting my custom.

6 Likes

Thank you!!

1 Like

I can’t wait! I love your videos!

2 Likes

Thank you :blush:

2 Likes

I am here to tell that I am rooting just my
second baby ( the one I was using as a canvas to do the first one.) I was doing good in the back. Then, I did the front, and then it was my nightmare, the sides!, took me a week to study the pattern, trying to accommodate the curves with what was done already! :joy::pray::weary:. I did the Map, first, but I didn’t follow it. My mistake. But don’t discourage, I am still fixing it.here is a WIP picture.

7 Likes

Wow! Second? That’s beautiful!

2 Likes

It helped me. Just don’t let it stay so long it gets too hot and melts the head. I think most of them have a switch where you can adjust it when needed. :slight_smile:

This is taking me forever! But I do what I want and stop when I want. She might be done in a few months lol.

7 Likes

Beautiful! Yes it takes soooo long.

1 Like

Very nice !

1 Like

It is a lot off work and i don’t have the patience for that so most off the time i put in more then one hair
so it goes faster :joy: :rofl: :blush:
But when your is done it will look so beautiful

1 Like

Yeah I just have to tell myself no RUSH lol.

Beautiful rooting!

1 Like