Recent Price increase?

I was surprised to see that almost all the realborns are $69.95 now. It used to be by size and the preemies were $10 cheaper. BIG babies are still $10 more.

To be expected I know with times being tough. My thinking his that maybe it all balances out with all the sales they’ve been offering :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I was also shocked by the price of bodies at about $20 instead of closer to $12-$15

12 Likes

Yes I saw this this morning too and I was going to mention it but I wasn’t sure!

2 Likes

I’ve seen the prices on the regular non real born kits go up as well. I hope they are able to restock them. I know times are tough because of the pandemic. It just seems like they may never get restocked :frowning:

3 Likes

I read a comment on social media from a kit producer that mentioned factory prices increased.

6 Likes

Understandable! I just miss the days when nevin was thoughtful enough to make a post explaining these things so we didn’t get all upset. It’s like he doest care about us anymore.

Yes I am a middle child lololol :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

Yes I noticed up one more time. I am really bad i use to buy from BB at $29.95 and on sale $19.95 and some were lower on sale $9.00. Bodies were $5.95. Soon (well now) I guess I won’t be adding to my stash if the kit is $69.95, the body $20 and shipping $10,thats $100 without rings or plugs. I personally can afford on sale kits only or seconds and seconds are not cheap. Oh well onward. :yum:

3 Likes

Even paint prices are up on BB

Small GHSP is now $8.95 (thankfully they last a long time)

3 Likes

Prices of all kits, not just BB, have gone up. I fear they may rise right out of my budget. Some toddler kits are heading towards $200.

7 Likes

I feel that way too sometimes, but then I use 3 easy pay :wink: LOL

6 Likes

I know what you mean , here by us there isn’t mutch sale and we pay at least nearly 90,00 euro for a kit with body and shipping at least !
So most of the time i buy from Spain or U K and even there i pay 45,00 GBP whitout body and shipping .
By us it is a very expensive hobby but i still work (61 years now ) and my husband also work but otherwise i could not afford to buy reborn kits !

2 Likes

I wish Bb had a payment option like it

2 Likes

I just received an invoice from Mac’s but hadn’t ordered anything lately so I inquired. It was an order from Sept 12, 2020. It was for a custom and of ourse I lost the sale because of delays on the kit, but, 7months? Forgot what it was! :footprints: :baby:

Maybe suggest they start offering it since they are raising prices. They might as well do preorders too. I just had a little fantasy scenario where hubby would secretly buy preorders from my wishlist and they would show up as a surprise :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: he asked if there was a special kit I wanted for my bday and I told him grumpy sleepy playful and happy LOL!!! I have to get happy I’d worry she’s feeling left out cause I don’t particularly like her :pleading_face:

4 Likes

Might as well get an LE. I’m going to be drifting from bb unfortunately esp with no layaway options as the prices increase.

5 Likes

BB is still the least expensive distributor for the majority of kits.

4 Likes

But for some reason people feel that because of that, finished babies need to sell for less. Now that they are so close in price

$70 kit
$20 body
$10 shipping

Vs macs

$120 with body and free shipping
And selling finished babies for $100’s more :disappointed:
Maybe this will raise the value of bb kits

7 Likes

I know BB mentioned when all this started last year it would take a LOOOONNNGGGG time to get everything restocked. As they had an order either made or coming to them, and that would be the last they knew of at the time. I appreciate them so much. I don’t know how they are able to handle all the logistics to keep it all going. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Omg when I started I swear these were 3.95

6 Likes

It hasn’t been that long since I started reboring, maybe 2 1/2 years, and when I started the kits were $29.99 and the paints were $3.95!! Prices have gone up alot and fast :pleading_face:

2 Likes

Oh no, don’t give bb any ideas! Pretty soon we’ll see BB Reborn Visa Card applications, in with our orders. Could you imagine!

3 Likes