Reborn Pregnancy Tests

I ran across Reborn Pregnancy Tests on FB. This is too much. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=902753536411874&set=gm.403761363118159&type=1&theater

1 Like

I couldn’t access the link, but I find this hilarious. What length will some people go to? :astonished:

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy:

Oh, probably because you’re not a member of the page, I guess. :frowning:

I found them on ebay, @otterbaby2:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/034-Reborn-Pregnancy-Test-Choice-of-Colours-Pink-or-Blue-Free-UK-Postage-/131458490646?nma=true&si=FGhUzscU%252BalhahX%252BO8clL%252F%252Bqobk%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

1 Like

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :see_no_evil:

1 Like

I wish I would have thought of the idea first.

1 Like

Now, I’ve seen everything!!! LOL!!!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Silicone-Artificial-Pregnancy-Belly-Fake-Baby-Bump-Tummy-Reborn-baby-doll-/380954554677?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&var=&hash=item58b2a93135

2 Likes

I saw the pregnancy thingy on FB and I am sorry but I think it is stupid. I am sure some folks will go ga ga over it though.

5 Likes

Ummmmm…I don’t even know what to say… :hushed:

3 Likes

That is so strange!!

1 Like

i agree, i could find a million other things to do with my money instead of wasting it on something like this. what r they going to do with it? show it to ppl?

3 Likes

@maggiebridget01 Some people take roll playing to the extreme. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

i didnt look at the link before i made my last comment. i guess thats what they are for as the description says " a fun way to tell your spouse you are reborn expecting." but i still think that is silly. to each their own i guess, some people think reborns in general are silly where as i do not. so i guess i cant judge!

1 Like

do u remember the post where someone posted a link to an ebay auction for fake boy parts or the reborn poop! thats what this reminded me of, all the silly little extras ppl are coming up with. but hey, if pple are buying it, then i would be making, selling and collecting the money for it too if i had thought of the idea first!

2 Likes

Reborn poop! No way! That’s one of the good things about reborns…you don’t have to change dirty diapers!!!

2 Likes

Yea I saw these today as well and me and my sweetie had a laugh about them a few minutes ago LOL. Some folks do get a little carried away HAHA.

~Mandy

2 Likes

Reborn POOP??? I only thought I had heard of everything. That is disturbing on so many levels. Its even more disturbing that I am sitting here wondering if it smells bad and if it is reusable… :astonished:

3 Likes

haha! i remember that post and everyone was asking the same questions and saying, “what do u do? put a clean diaper on and put the poop in before closing up the diaper, then wait a few minutes and change it again?” haha!

4 Likes

This all seems a little silly to me too but I will say that there is a large community of reborn collectors who routinely make YouTube videos. Often it is stuff like box openings, nursery tours, hauls, etc but some get very creative with reborn expecting vids, day in the life, even doctor visits. I can definitely see where someone doing something like that might use these as props. And people watching these videos may want to follow suite.

It seems like a lot of people use these dolls as a creative outlet, like role playing, very similar to ‘playing dolls’ as kids. If you’re at all interested in some good ones search for “Littlexloves” (not me, just impressed with her work). Some of them are quite entertaining … To each their own I guess.

And I have seen at least one YouTube reborn video where the title mentioned poop,… I didn’t watch it :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like