REBORN DOLLS - BEWARE - Scammer site stealing photos, CALL TO ACTION, new sites are opening and using different artist photos

Reborns.com is also a good place to buy reborns. There are many available, at different skill levels, so lots of choices.

7 Likes

The actual artist of this Saskia was Cleopatra at Dummy Dashers Nursery from the UK

6 Likes

@Shevette09 that artist has a listing for a custom Saskia here!!

https://www.ebay.com/itm/CUSTOM-REBORN-BABY-SASKIA-DUMMY-DASHERS-NURSERY/193034878382?hash=item2cf1c67dae:g:PC8AAOSwtM9chJQW

3 Likes

She has a lot of ones done in a short amount of time. WOW. And She nailed dark tones fast. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I am so sorry for people who were scammed, but at the same time so glad that buyers start to realize that.
I think this is the only way to shut those scammers as buyers requesting the refunds, so far all other ways proven to be fruitless - hey are poppling like mushrooms after a rain :rage:

5 Likes

Yes I have visited the site several time.I like the varity of dolls on the site.Especially the bi-racial and AA redolls. You are able to specify open or closed eyes,hair ,size.I have several dolls that have peak my interest.Looking for my Christmas gift.As a mother of 2 boys(men now) I prefer reborn boys.And with reborns you can always change the baby gender.Since I have a preemie, 2 newborns and a toddler(Tlbby) who’s the size of a two year old.My next reborn will be between a newborn and a toddler with full limbs.

I hope you find your artist. I too recommend @specialmoments, Cierra. Her AA dolls are amazing!

2 Likes

You may also want to talk to @pipgirl_el as well, most of her babies have hair like the one in the stolen picture and I love the skin tone on her babies as well.

6 Likes

I have posted on my Facebook that these are fake sites so at least my friends will see and know.

2 Likes

Hey I love the rice lamp u suggested! Makes a big difference.

Look how bad this one is! Their photo shop sucks!

4 Likes

OMG, what the heck?

3 Likes

They are getting desperate. Lol

1 Like

Idiots. They are photo shopping Saskia’s head to the stolen illegal copy of Sheila Micheals’ kits… :confused:

4 Likes

Seems to be no end to what they will try to pull off. Crooks!

2 Likes

Makes me sick

2 Likes

Why isn’t facebook taking them down? Ugh. People are actually ordering from them!

2 Likes

I dont know. I report them every time I see them.

1 Like

Agreed. I contacted each person who commented on their pages and filled them in. But a few have already purchased.
I posted on my nursery page and personal page as well.

1 Like

I had someone in my town message me last night. She was wanting a doll made for her daughter. She was asking about the “Michael” kit

So, I informed her about those scamners

5 Likes