REBORN DOLLS - BEWARE - Scammer site stealing photos, CALL TO ACTION, new sites are opening and using different artist photos

:rofl: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

1 Like

Hi, I don’t know if it’s already been discussed but I just found this one: https://onlyadoll.com/
They also have an Instagram account where they promote their ‘reborns’ at ridicolously low prices. It’s entirely in german…

1 Like

Thanks I will add it

2 Likes

:frowning: Here is my link to my current list

2 Likes

Open eyed knock off April…
And already several people have mentioned they can’t wait to have “twins” now 🤦🤦🤦🤦:roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

3 Likes

:frowning: ugh. so aggravating!

1 Like

AliExpress now has blank knock offs of Levi, Tink, LouLou, Joseph 3 months :rage::rage::angry::angry::triumph::triumph::triumph:

3 Likes

:nauseated_face::nauseated_face::nauseated_face: that makes me so sick feeling!

4 Likes

Ugh, Joseph too?

1 Like

There’s also an artist on ebay who’s been selling what I think are painted and assembled knock offs of April. :broken_heart: I’m not sure I should say who they are as I don’t want to cause drama but it really bugs me to see this.

3 Likes

Loads of Liam’s on eBay UK, all from China, have reported a load of them last night but eBay won’t do anything I doubt

4 Likes

What I worry about is for now, a lot of the real kits they copy have COA, but they are certainly some that has not, so how will we be able to distinguish them ? I mean, second quality realborns don’t have one.
How the buyer will know if an “artist” used a knock off ? Most if buyers don’t even know what a COA is .
That will become a mess soon .

4 Likes

There is no way of stopping it, especially now that some Spanish artist are sending kits to China to be copied

1 Like

I just checked the item description provided by this particular artist for the April knockoff, they say it’s an unknown sculpt, which I find pretty convenient and I can see how uneducated buyers would easily fall for it and unknowingly buy a copy at a really low price.

2 Likes

Do you have a link to the auction?

1 Like

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/402425613033
Here. I hope I’m wrong, but I doubt that.

3 Likes

Looks like April to me in which case if it was a genuine kit she would know and would have COA too, her others all look like knock offs too, probably why she can sell them so cheap

3 Likes

2 Likes

I reported that. The price alone shows it’s a knock off.

5 Likes

I doubt ebay will do anything about ir which is just sickening!!! They are all over the place! :rage: :rage: :rage:

3 Likes