REBORN DOLLS - BEWARE - Scammer site stealing photos, CALL TO ACTION, new sites are opening and using different artist photos

Ahhhhhhh. This is the store i am having trouble with. They sent me a nice email, and the person gave me his name and personal email. I have no faith in it though, so i contacted Wish and told them. We’ll see what happens.
Rickid

1 Like

Amen!
Rickid

1 Like

One other way to tell…look closely at the pictures. Some of the doll pictures of “reborns” are real babies, not dolls. Look at the fingers, check for fuzz on the face, i dont know of any artists that would go through that much trouble. Iwas reimbursed by Ebay for one doll that never came, but all they do is change their name and off they go again. I certainly cant spend 400 to 1000 dollars for a doll, though i am trying to save it up…i have some kits i bought yrs back before i got sick, and am preparing to try my hand at making a couple for myself. But i really wanted a full silicone doll, which i am not sure i can make. Ill start with the older kits first. Who knows, i might get good with it.
Rickid

1 Like

Oh, i almost forgot. One site i thi k on Wish, i asked why they had so many of the same doll, but looking different and having different names. I was told they receive dolls from different artists, to sell, and the name is how they know who gets paid. Like, i make a reborn from a kit, called sonia, and so do 5 other people, so we name each doll differently so there is no mix up. When they do answer you, they have an answer for everything. Unless you get one whose grasp of the english is nil. I was surprised when i saw same garbage, from England!
Creeps are everywhere. I feel sorry for artists on the up and up, because they will have to prove themselves as honest.
Rickid

2 Likes

In order to make your own silicone, you’d either have to buy a blank silicone kit (requires special silicone paints) or sculpt your own baby from clay then make the mold to pour your baby. Lots of artist take payment plans also

2 Likes

Recently added a crap load of new ones in the last 2 weeks

Mkdkeffectna.xyz
ednmc
Meettoolate1
meet-too-late. shop
kleinesschaetzchen. de
ourawe. com
Commandn.site
odlmen
erloka.site
daylygoshops
Rucuwy.babyshop
rebirthdolltoy. com
moreluckys. com
cargadgetss. com
sayinipo. com
redvct. com
goden-plan. com
Silicone and reborn babies for sale near you, for affordable prices
Full body reborn and silicone baby dolls for sale
Affordable reborn and silicone babies for sale
wasidolls. com
Reborn Dolls Shop
reborndollsbaby. com
Reborn dolls baby
Rebornsdollsgiftshop
New reborn silicon babies for sale
runtoune. com
goden-plan. com
foto-steinborn. de
Ethereal
Seelenm
bestcocoled. com
zhousomeone. com
apple3apple. com
Silicone_reborn_baby
elegantlife. org
onedogdog. com
karlistoree
farforesee. com
nowmirecle1. com
agreenpen. com
erloka. site
Befirstone1
Befirsts. com
costredit. com
setsailstore. com
comelynice. com
DH
dwighting. com
Effojoy
Prxrcombatnf
fvkdamazing. xyz
Saisai e
eodart. com
Edadiss
EDNMC .com
Wosh Life
wosh. life
Emma Lovely Dolls
Funpinpin. com
Alofhappiness02
alofhappiness. com

To see ALL of the over 400 click the link

6 Likes

Jenni, thank you so much for doing this. I know there’s a lot of time and work involved and I just want you to know it’s really appreciated. :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

4 Likes

Thanks. It gets annoying… I think I have it on the list then see that they have added an s or a .
:confused:
I try to update them daily and save sites and pages until I get the chance to catch up if I am not on my computer to use the alphabetic tool. Then update a lot at once

2 Likes

Cargadgetss, for all your dolly needs! :rofl:
Some of the names just make me laugh. It’s so obvious some of the domains are either nonsense or were used for something else entirely.
Makes me wonder if in the future they’ll sell car parts on rebirthdolltoy.

5 Likes

@EnchantedOrphanage, I know ! Just a semi educated reasoning ought to be enough for people to look at most of these names and realize they are scams.
Thanks for all your efforts @jlesser.

4 Likes

Someone has made me aware of another one, called BigDreamStores. They have a page on FB.

1 Like

There’s no end to this nonsense.

1 Like

Thank you YelenaRey. I had so much fun learning what I really wanted and I found preemies to be my perfect match and my first preemie is the adorable Kaelin by Bountiful Baby. :smile: I am growing fond of Kelsey, too.

2 Likes

thanks!

1 Like

First illegal Maddie Brown I’ve seen :frowning:

3 Likes

Just despicable!!! She looks freaky.

2 Likes

And here’s a Liam Brown, same scam site :poop:

2 Likes

Liam’s eyes don’t look right. They are BAD copiers, but sure they don’t care. :crazy_face:

1 Like

Their horrible. Someone also got their first copied LouLou but admin removed before I could grab the pic :frowning: it was BAD like BAD BAD

2 Likes

Ugh!!! :frowning:

1 Like