REBORN DOLLS - BEWARE - Scammer site stealing photos, CALL TO ACTION, new sites are opening and using different artist photos

Not reborn related. But I wanted to spread the word.

So the China scammers are now stealing photos from this artist.

All those creatures like Gizmo. Stitch. Fiery from the labyrinth. Stolen photos from the real artist.

please don’t buy from them. The link above is the real artist who deserves the sales and support.

5 Likes

Are they not themselves infringing copyright ? Stitch, Gizmo…

1 Like

Maybe so…But…they do create these creatures themselves and don’t just steal photos of product they don’t have.

That’s the only reason I shared it Because the China scammers are stealing this artists photos and selling knockoffs using random stupid website names. Just like the reborns.

2 Likes

Gah! Her wait time is 16-18 months!! The work is stunning. She probably needs to Change some names though.

Yes! I have seen these too… also reporting them and commenting that it is a scam!

2 Likes

Also a lot of the same sites selling the scam reborns have the scam art dolls. :frowning:

3 Likes

Here is an example of the crap they send
This was in the comments on a sponsored ad for a Dobby

1 Like

Omg. Awful. Ugh.

2 Likes

Oh it’s happening in alot of communities unfortunately, not just reborns.
I’m in some small shop groups for baby clothes/cloth diapers and China sellers are also stealing their clothing designs and making cheap copies using their photos.
:frowning:
Guess if they can make money on it, they steal it

3 Likes

A SCAM site warning customers about scam sites! :exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head:

5 Likes

Wow, that is some nerve! You thought you’d seen it all and then… scam site warning about scam sites!!! :exploding_head::rage:

3 Likes

WOW, that’s righteous!!

2 Likes

Hi i am new and i am looking to buy a reborn baby for my son i want to get this little one for him

but i dont want to get scammed out of money

1 Like

That absolutely is a scam. You will not find a reborn like that for that price and that is not the doll you will receive. There’s a list of scam sites above. Rebirthdoll is on it. How old is your son? If he’s very young, ashtondrake.com has some sweet dolls (Elle and Peanut is very cute) that would probably be more suitable. Reborns are not toys and cannot handle rough play. They are collectible art intended for adults. reborns.com is a legitimate site that has hundreds of reborns for sale at varying prices. Glad you asked before purchasing.

6 Likes

That prototype probably sold for over $1000
This is the kit - Mia. The BLANK kit is $115

3 Likes

Someone sent me a message thru my scam warning page. The scammers are now copying crummy Avatars.They were using stolen BabyClon photos to lure people in.

2 Likes

Kinda funny/ironic that the scammers are ripping off baby-CON/baby-CLONE. They copied real artists and now they are getting copied. Is it really getting ripped off if they copied first… :thinking:

5 Likes

First knock off Liam Brown I’ve seen 🤦

2 Likes

Scammers getting scammed. I call it karma :joy::joy:
(Not to the buyers getting scammed, but babyclone)

3 Likes

Illegal copy of Maddie Brown :scream:

2 Likes