REBORN DOLLS - BEWARE - Scammer site stealing photos, CALL TO ACTION, new sites are opening and using different artist photos

Oh, these people grind my gears!!! They are like a virus.

6 Likes

I have a whole bunch of new ones added but havent redone the image yet.

4 Likes

UGH! :persevere:

1 Like

Added
Sumsoow
Forsongsong
keepgoingwa. com
toomorefunny. com
befirsts. com
shallwedream. com
shallwedream 2
nowfmotorny. xyz
nekolly. com
Sunburst
edgycici. com
puddingword. com
umxsn

3 Likes

It’s like they keep getting cheaper. Didn’t they start off with like $60 or something?

2 Likes

Maybe that’s a good thing? When it was $60 or $100, I could kind of understand how people could fall into the trap of thinking they would actually get a nice doll. They have no idea how much this stuff actually costs… but $13.99… come on now.

5 Likes

Haha. “shall we dream”. Shall we dream we get the doll seen in photos???!!
Even too more funny and keep going…it’s like they are poking jabs at people who fall for these sites.

2 Likes

Hm, I guess so. I wonder how many people will fall for a $14 full silicone doll.

1 Like

Anyone remember the magazines, about 40 years ago (maybe a bit longer), that had all those ads in the back selling gimmicks? X-ray glasses, super slime, and other stuff that couldn’t be true? That’s what these people remind me of.

1 Like

Hey, did you check this site Looks close to the trulyreborndolls. Dont know if its this relevant for you they translated it into german, so no english.

https://kleinesschaetzchen.de/collections/bestsellers?gclid=EAIaIQobChMI9ICb29i16gIViKkYCh0QwQ-BEAAYASAAEgKM5vD_BwE

Just got on this Website while searching for information (got on trulyreborndolls too) and gladly didnt order.
Scary how many scammers are out there!

(And sorry for my poor english)

1 Like

Sadly i cant take pictures in here :frowning:

1 Like

They are using the same stolen artist photos, so yes, this is another scam site. Clever how they translated it into German. I’ve only mostly seen ones in English until this.

3 Likes

**Thanks for your opinion! *

I think theres a community in germany as Well and its easier then to read in the language (and if someone doesnt look up the Impressum maybe they think they are from local Made.)

I fell in love with 3 babies (Now I know the names dont have to be the real names) which are labelled as Twin a sanne (white one) 17"; Diana (Black one) 22" and David (white one) 20".
Maybe someone knows where I can buy the real ones of them or if they are not sold anymore

I looked at the site that was linked here -reborns.com- there are many Artists Who sadly dont ship to Germany and/or the babies are not for sale anymore. They have cute looking babies too.
I’m open for tips as I’m new to this.

2 Likes

This is said it is Twin a sanne…
https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0249/4703/2150/products/69177657_2354725174765710_6710039186144528804_n_640x.jpg?v=1590560301

More stolen pictures :frowning:

3 Likes

Twin A kit is sculpted by Bonnie Brown and is still available but temporarily out of stock. I think kit + body is around $96 BLANK.

I think Diana is actually the Saskia kit sculpted by Bonnie Brown which is still available but may be temporoarily out of stock and normally costs around $110 BLANK

I think David is actually the April kit sculpted by Joanna K and is SOLD OUT. Sadly China has illegally copied this kit (also Saskia) :frowning: So you would need to verify the Certificate of Authenticity (COA) if you do find one.

Also keep in mind that most the stolen pictures are from master artists and of dolls that sell/sold for over $1000.

3 Likes

You can never buy the exact dolls in those pics. Reborns are one of a kind. They are hand made by individual artists. The only way to get close to the pics is to locate the original artist and ask if she can create something similar. But know that it will probably cost several hundred dollars. Those sites steal the best of the best photos. Another option is to find the name of the real sculpt and go to Reborns.com and search that name. That site is legit and has a wide variety of price ranges. You can find budget babies for $200ish. They won’t be as nice as the ones in the stolen photos. But they will be real Reborns.

2 Likes

This kit is Saskia by Bonnie Brown. She’s around $100 as a blank LEGIT kit. Unfortunately China is now selling knock off kits of her. And some “artists” are reborning the knock offs. So make sure you buy from a reputable artist who only uses authentic kits.

1 Like

Wow, Thanks for your answers :slight_smile:

Yes, looks like some photos are from custom order and Very high priced.

Yes, I looked at reborns. Com some nice babies There.
How do I make sure that I get an original legal doll?

Have a nice week! :sun_with_face:

1 Like

Here’s another one.

2 Likes

Its on there :wink:

I have some more too but havent updated the list image yet :frowning:

3 Likes