REBORN DOLLS - BEWARE - Scammer site stealing photos, CALL TO ACTION, new sites are opening and using different artist photos

Thank you :disappointed_relieved:

2 Likes

added
bobilystore. com
bobilystore1
zprofithk. com
babyhousee. com
fundayli.myshopify. com
novialily. com
Realistic Reborns & silicone Baby Dulls For Sale
showfys. com
siliconereborns. com
lifelikereborndoll. com
Rebirthcutedolls
rebirthcutedolls. com
buymybestitem. com

4 Likes

Is this not one of the big Asian scammer sites? This ad is showing up on eBay. It shows a Washington DC number, so I called it to see who would answer. They have a male voice with an American accent on the voice mail system. How clever.

2 Likes

Yes. It is one of the first that showed up last year.

2 Likes

Strange they’re using a Washington DC number. If they are using a number on US soil, couldn’t they be tried by the law in some way?

2 Likes

Hmmmm. Good point. Anyone know a lawyer we can ask?

3 Likes

They seem to have distributing warehouses here but then the orders go through China… and they have to pay return shipping back to China :frowning:

2 Likes

If they are using US soil for their scams, it seems there is something that can be done. It’s just figuring out what agency and then getting them to take action.

4 Likes

I wonder if we could all join a class action. I would do it.

I sued my internet company and won 15 grand. Ill sue these scammers too. Lol

3 Likes

I’d love to see them get sued and shut down. Wondering how they are able to do some of their work on US soil and get away with all this.

4 Likes

Not China but I was browsing reborns. and someone is selling a silicone Miami from Christina Igleasis. Is she the one responsible for copying so many kits into silicone and then daring anyone to call her out? I can give the nursery name if you want to go look for yourself but I wanted to check here first to verify if it’s a stolen sculpt before I report to Dave.

3 Likes

Yes
Cristina Iglesias is the “scultptor” who copied kits.

Her last name is now Jobs… last I looked.

I do not know for sure that ALL their dolls are copies but yes she did get caught copying years ago

3 Likes

I have searched for babyclon and their website will not come up for me. I see images but no site.

1 Like

the site says it is down for me also.

1 Like

Found them on Facebook though. I’m going to email Dave and let him decide what he wants to do.

1 Like

They have now stolen @WillowsWeeOnes Alien
:frowning:

1 Like

added
seelenme. com
obabydolls. com
tuttostyle4u. com
tomtombaby. com
Beauban
Silicone Reborn for Sale_
Reborns & Realistic Dolls For Sale
reborn-dolls-for-sale. com
Jaqdboxingnc
Silicone and Reborn baby dolls for sell
ebestce. com
sunflowering. net

Now in 2 lists!

2 Likes

added

realisticbaby. com

hayox.shop

hayox

theranmc. com

noodless. net

uiueru. com

Silicon babies for adoption

3 Likes

I’m not even sure which is the actual company name, but here you go. Full body silicone for $13.99 Also choice of a Levi or Luxe prototype for that price as well. :rofl::rofl::rofl:
If umxsn is the company, they aren’t even bothering to come up with real names now.

4 Likes

And another.

3 Likes