REBORN DOLLS - BEWARE - Scammer site stealing photos, CALL TO ACTION, new sites are opening and using different artist photos

Yes all they did was add an s…

It is indeed another scam site

2 Likes

The only way to get an authentic reborn doll is to get one either directly from a reborn artist or at a site where reborn artists sell their babies, such as reborns.com, artdollery.com, or on eBay.

1 Like

There are only 2 reborn only sites with multiple artists.
Those sites are reborns.com and artdollery.com

Individual artists also list on etsy, ebay, social media and their personal sites. You have to research the seller/artist BEFORE buying. Make sure it is their work in the photos, ask for close ups, safety photos etc. There will be info like what size it is, vinly, cloth body, kit name, artist name, sculptor name, etc

Reborns are vinyl dolls HAND painted and hand rooted (if rooted hair). Each doll takes an artist weeks-months to create. Blank vinyl kits average us artists around $100. So an average cost of a completed reborn will be around $300. Some lower, mostly higher. The more skill/experience etc the higher the price.

Silicones are very different and normally run over $1000 (that is on the cheap end) The are fragile. Collector items. Can tear, need extra care.

These types of doll used to be mostly for collectors. The more scam sites that advertise for kids at low prices have made people think they are cheap and play dolls.
With all this info you need to think if it is something right for your child. (Some children are gentle enough, others aren’t) Paint can come off, hair break, dark things can dye the vinyl, etc.

4 Likes

I am glad I searched and found this forum post. I have read and watched youtube tip videos for new reborn parents :slight_smile: and when I come to find the site innjoyful, I started searching and found the site in your list. Thank you for the heads up!

4 Likes

Welcome to the forum! I am so glad that you decided to research before you buy. Many people do opposite :wink: I hope that you will find your dream baby!

4 Likes

Yay, Lesser! It works!!! You are saving people from being ripped off!

6 Likes

Yay! :slight_smile:

I am glad people are starting to see our warnings!

7 Likes

gulxlovey. com
Lureher
showbeauty.online
u-buy. com
welnmc. com
cutereborndolls. com
loveitmost. com
Sholov
L&L
shinnestar. com
SSShine
sumsomhow. com
Arekenmc
Full body silicone babies for sale
yourdailydeals.shop
BG

3 Likes

Befoyou.shop
Beautiful silicone reborn babies for adoption
Silicone reborn babies for sale near you
acrismilko. com
Mrcamille. com
Mrcamille
Mrcamille1
bbegonia. com
Bagonc
feelims. com
showbeauty.online
Showbeauty123
lvzongxing. com
Outsworld. com
Hototall
Junnaolovey. com
omgorange.shop
OmggOrange

added:
Dmavaible 1
creatmine. com
wealllove. co
Charmmee
happytribee. com
acrismilko1

1 Like

I am so sickened by this, I am literally sitting at work in tears and an upset stomach!! I couldn’t afford a doll by a real artist so I found this site and thought i did enough research but clearly I was wrong. My child’s dad committed suicide april 23, my daughter has been in an out of the hospital with kidney problems and I promised her something she wanted when she got out this last time. So May 6th we ordered a baby on reborndollshop.com and well needless to say we still haven’t gotten the baby so I tried to call Ive email and finally though I should google more about reviews on how long its taking people to get there babies. That’s how I stubble across this website! Needless to say I am a single mom and the 137$ I did spend is a TON of money to me and I cant afford to just let it go. Can anyone help guide me to getting our money back. At this point I am just going to have to take her to a store and let her spend the money if we can get it back but she is going to be devastated, I don’t know what else to do though. I thought it was crazy to be spending the amount I did in the first place then to find out its a scam just makes me devastated! I am not getting social security income yet to replace child support and working as an MA in a hospital right now with covid-19 patients every day, on top of my daughter not being able to leave the house much due to the fear of covid and her lack of kidney functioning this baby was what she has been looking forward to for weeks! I am so beyond upset. so if any of you could please advise me on how I can go about getting the money back I would be beyond grateful!!!

1 Like

If you paid with PayPal, file a claim now especially before they do try to send a cheap piece of garbage you don’t want. If you didn’t, file a chargeback with your bank.
Ashton Drake and paradise galleries are good for children, not real reborns by a artist but better than toy store dolls and they take payment plans and ship after first payment. Check out Kinby.com also for child friendly babies

1 Like

So i logged into pay pal and it shows no history but I have the receipt that they send to my email? with the order ID and all the information regarding the order.

1 Like

Did you pay with PayPal?
Try using the chat feature to message PayPal with the order number and see what’s going on. Definitely reach out to your bank to.
You have a better chance of a refund before they mail the doll

1 Like

Yea Its paypal and I messaged them and they said there is no history of payment. But that a supervisor will contact me

1 Like

You paid $137.86 USD to Custom Information Technology CO. LTD

Create an account with PayPal and activate Return Shipping on Us. Limitations apply.

Activate PayPal Now

Your purchase details

Your Transaction ID:
87V183086H527741H Merchant Transaction ID:
893942338B929111Y

Purchase Date:
May 6, 2020

Payment to:
Custom Information Technology CO. LTD
toby@custom-corp.com Payment from:
Amy Phippin
amyrphippin2@gmail.com

Invoice ID:
20acefcb-b4f7-40c7-a4f5-419d716f8ec5

Tucson, AZ

Quantity: 1
Item: 22’’ Little Blanco Truly Soft Reborn Baby Doll Girl
ID Number:
Price: $102.86 USD
_

Subtotal $112.86 USD

Shipping $25.00 USD

Total $137.86 USD

You paid using: Visa x-5362

This credit card transaction will appear on your statement as PAYPAL *CUSTOMINFOR.

Activate PayPal now

https://www.reborndollsshop.com/products/22inch-little-blanco-truly-soft-reborn-baby-doll-girl![doll|500x500](upload://fnDrL1P0Rbifp0alUjeYKFjDwYy.jpeg)

This is the one i ordered :frowning:

Sounds like you didn’t pay via PayPal, otherwise why would they say several times "Activate PyPal Now’?

SO you think its just a look alike maybe? when I click on those links in my email it does go to the paypal website but it just takes me to my account and it says no transactions yet.

The information about the transaction says you paid with a Visa card. Call them right away and have the payment reversed. Let them know you have since found out this is a scam site. Good luck.

3 Likes

Call visa and do a chargeback.
The doll you thought you bought is actually a vinyl doll named Saskia by Bonnie Brown. Her blank kit is about what you paid for the scam doll. If one arrives it won’t look anything like that, so best to try for a refund now before they can send the junk

3 Likes