REBORN DOLLS - BEWARE - Scammer site stealing photos, CALL TO ACTION, new sites are opening and using different artist photos

What site is it on? I cant find it on Facebook

1 Like

This as of last night (I’m just getting online today so idk if admin removed it yet or not.

1 Like

Someone shared it to there? But I mean the babyrebornstore or what ever… when I searched for it I got nothing

Yea a obvious spam profile shared it to that group, but the page babyrebornstore only had a few posts on it, alot of the real dolls they send and other known copies but a few of the stolen Saskia pics as well. I can’t remember the name of the profile who shared it to that group, it was a Chinese name and new profile only about two weeks old. I’m searching now

2 Likes

The first photos I’ve seen of knock off Realborn Darren. Someone selling on eBay
s-l400 (1)
s-l400

3 Likes

:frowning:
I hadn’t seen it yet either.

1 Like

They’re using the same limbs as the fake twin A.
So their stealing more sculpts, which I already feared but since I hadn’t seen any new ones, had a slight hope… :frowning:

3 Likes

I had posted a big scammer warning on one of the sites and thankfully it stopped one person for losing $400 on 3 dolls!!!
Sadly now tho, trying to get thru that a rooted Saskia like the one pictured will not be $200 or less :confused:

4 Likes

Added giolovery

1 Like

added melosaley

2 Likes

Officially hit the 5th column!!! :frowning:

1 Like

Good God! Ugh how many more are they gonna come up with and why do people believe anything could be legit from some of these names!

2 Likes

How about the Charlesen.com? Charlatan.com would be more accurate.

2 Likes

4 Likes

This is just my opinion. If you see Saskia for less than 300 US $ you have to know is a fraud. I am afraid of posting my WIP even here on this forum thinking one of those fraudulent people get interest in us😂.

1 Like

Added tibemini

1 Like

added clothulike

2 Likes

Thank you sooo much for posting this and warning the public! My daughter had become so excited about the dolls posted there and was really interested in buying. I told her that I would first check that it was a legitimate company and I came across your post. She is tears but understands that this is a scammed site. Thank you again!!! Now, I am wondering how can we find the true creators of these dolls? Any guidance you or others can provide would be great. Again, THANK YOU for the warning.
https://www.melosaley.com/products/17-little-journey-reborn-baby-doll-special-spring-sale?variant=32107870519382
https://www.melosaley.com/collections/best-sellers/products/20-little-veronica-reborn-baby-doll-special-spring-sale

2 Likes

The first doll looks like Twin A by Bonnie Brown, and the second is April by Joanna Kazmierczak. I am sure you can find someone go make you a Twin A, or find one already made. She’s a very popular kit. April is a sold out kit so she may be harder to find.

2 Likes

I have both for sale on reborns.com. April may be expensive tho. Oh the one I have is Twin B, not Twin A.

2 Likes