REBORN DOLLS - BEWARE - Scammer site stealing photos, CALL TO ACTION, new sites are opening and using different artist photos

It was around $200, now it’s $100.

3 Likes

added kstawubaby (which is a FB page to kstawu .com)

4 Likes

3-20-2020 added papivia, desirablelifee, redstrendy, charmku and angeliccityy (links to happy barbies)

3 Likes

Added tidayuto
And went back over my whole list… and respaced them… hopefully making things easier to read on some devices but makes the list look longer, though it isnt.

6 Likes

That baby at the top right is one I’ve been interested in for some time. Anybody know a legit site selling her?

3 Likes

That is silicone Ileny sculpted by Alejandra De Zúñiga.
Not sure on cost but probably $3000 +
I think only Alejandra sells it. (again I may be wrong)

4 Likes

2 Likes

Oops. Way beyond my current budget. Thanks for the ID,

1 Like

added creativenewlivingshop, colelilafashion and colelila. com

4 Likes

I was playing my game June’s Journey, they have you watch ads to earn certain things. Just saw this video on there. So I thought I would look at your list, sure enough. Trying to figure out how to report it to the game owners.

2 Likes

ugh! :frowning: Drives me crazy!

2 Likes

It’s like the coronavirus of scammers.

7 Likes

Yes!!! Totally!!!

2 Likes

Oh my goodness, my news ap has that video in two places playing at the same time on the same page!

1 Like

Another one reselling junk for way more than they paid.

1 Like

Is this a scam site?

IDK but $78 is a lot for just plates. BB has those exact ones for $30 for both. $48 seems like a lot to me just to paint them. Their reborns (believable babies) are in the $300-$350 range.

1 Like

Had a customer looking for plates for Brodie, and this is the link they sent me

It sounds like they can be ordered when buying a reborn. BB has those same plates but they’re small-16-18 inches. Irresistables has bigger ones.

Idk if this one is on the list yet, but posting in reborn groups and I believe this is their illegal copy of Harlow by LTR

2 Likes