REBORN DOLLS - BEWARE - Scammer site stealing photos, CALL TO ACTION, new sites are opening and using different artist photos

Idk if you have this one added or not, I tried to look but it won’t open up bigger on my phone for some reason lol

4 Likes

adorablegiftse and kstawu and happy barbies are on already but not the FB pages shown… I will check them and add them

1 Like

3 Likes

added papikia and ulend

2 Likes

Posting so you can update!

1 Like

Added full realistic reborn and silicone babies for sale looks to be ran (or at least shared in comments by) Evelyn Nassa (whom I can not find when I search… possibly blocked?)
(same page as realistic reborn and silicone babies for sale)

3 Likes

Where on earth do they come up with some of these names? Do they just throw a handful of letters in a bowl and put them together as they come up?

4 Likes

Even more confusing is WHO buys from a website with these stupid names!!! :confused:

5 Likes

The other day I was asked “HOW do you know kstawu is a scam site?”
Really? Other than it is all stolen pictures… maybe 3 pictures of each listing… they sell a complete doll for less than a blank kit… they have no contact info… The name is so dumb… etc

7 Likes

Right like how do you NOT?
Even non reborn people, common sense should say if American girl dolls are $100+ and they look like a doll,then why in God’s green earth would a doll that looks like a real living breathing human baby be the same price or less?
Same tonight, girl posted SS of scam site showing April asked if it was legit and if not where could she find the exact baby. Several comments of it’s a scam. She comes back with how, proof? Then asked where she can find that doll exactly for that price. Deleted the post when she didn’t hear what she wanted, only to repost looking for sellers to post their available babies for when she can pay…2 months from now. I linked artdollery and reborns as a place to look when she’s ready and got told to basically mind my business she was looking on FB for a reason. Can’t help everyone 🤷🙄

2 Likes

Guess the people “scammed” by these dolls think it’s ok to try and scam someone else and at 2+ times the cost!

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Reborn-baby-Girl-HUGE-BOX-opening-22-Baby-8-outfits-over-25-items-total/114146775762?hash=item1a93ad92d2:g:E-sAAOSweZ9eaarv

3 Likes

@SouthernLullabies, I saw that one last night. But it’s ok because she “reborn her” when she “filled her limbs with polyfill and added some to her bum”. Gee, I’ve been reborning babies completely the wrong way all this time. :roll_eyes:

5 Likes

Right? Like how did we NOT know that’s how it’s done? Why didn’t someone say, our wallets would so have appreciated it :roll_eyes:🤦
I messaged her lol :joy: will it matter? Nope but 🤷 oh well.

4 Likes

This is her reply :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Silicone vinyl does not exist. Lol. The two can not be mixed

4 Likes

Oh I replied back, probably not as nice as I could but come on now a simple Google search can tell her that lol
Plus, if the company lied and used different photos then what you actually get, why in the world would they tell the truth in what the doll is made from.

4 Likes

So I am a scammer because this told her it’s a cheap copy and silicone vinyl doesn’t exist :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

5 Likes

I can’t even think of a reply to this one! :rofl: :joy: :rofl: :joy: :rofl: :joy: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4 Likes

I see she has lowered her price on this counterfeit doll.

2 Likes

Did she? At least she did that. Noone seems to care selling a counterfeit item is actually illegal. Not that anything really is done about it but still illegal 🤷

3 Likes