REBORN DOLLS - BEWARE - Scammer site stealing photos, CALL TO ACTION, new sites are opening and using different artist photos

Is this the Dollish scam site on FB?

Help me report them if it is.

1 Like

On their FB page they have a video of an April with a link to their Dollish site, claiming to be selling this doll for $109. Is this a stolen video?

2 Likes

Yes, that is also a scam site.

2 Likes

yes, reported!

1 Like

I reported them too. Then I left some comments on a couple of posts telling people not to fall for the scam.

3 Likes

Reported

2 Likes

They’re still on FB :rage:

I left comments warning people, too. They’ve removed all our warning comments.

1 Like

I just came across this.

Yes, I know a lot of customers / collectors as asking about these sites and the artist are telling them to report them. I have reported so many, they are no longer coming up on my facebook pages. But beware, they keep opening more, or I’m just now seeing them.

1 Like

After warning people about them on their Dollish Reborn Dolls FB page, they blocked me and I can no longer post. So, I’ve been contacting a few people via PM when I see them asking about custom dolls on their page.

1 Like

There has to be something we can do.

1. stolen artists photos.
  2. are they ripping off the sculpt and sending out babies made from knockoff sculpts or sending nothing at all? We know they don’t have permission to mass produce Saskia.
  3. even if they bought the sculpts legitimately they cannot sell them for less than 100$

So what is going on?

3 Likes

I would love to ask them how they are selling a complete reborn baby less than the price of the kit!

5 Likes

Several people on their FB page are asking where their dolls are that they ordered from them.

2 Likes

That’s the thing. I am pretty sure they don’t send anything. That’s why I am wandering how we didn’t see more people complaining about being scammed by them. They may send their chinese cheap dolls but certainly not April and Saskia !

3 Likes

And they are trying to pass off the video as their’s. Stephanie would be furious. Notice they put their caption on it.

2 Likes

Even with knock offs they couldn’t sell them that cheap.

2 Likes

Who is the owner of the April videos?

I reported the Facebook page again. Then I was going to leave more comments. But it won’t let me comment or like posts anymore. :confused:
But it doesn’t stop me from sending private messages to those potential victims. :wink:

1 Like

That means they blocked you like they blocked me, so we can’t post any more. I have reported them five times in the last two days and reported individual photos and videos.

1 Like