REBORN DOLLS - BEWARE - Scammer site stealing photos, CALL TO ACTION, new sites are opening and using different artist photos

hmmm…My search basically shows a few of these dolls used as stock photos on Etsy to sell customs, and on Aliexpress… This is getting out of hand.

Found one…
This is originally a Blue Bonnet babies doll…

I’ve uploaded the original.

Not sure who makes these gorgeous babies, but if anyone knows please let me know.

blue

A lot of them seem to be directing to the scam pages. Dollish, I Doll, Warmhomee… I’m still trying…but they have literally stolen some of these photos at this point.

I’m so angry!

I contacted a bushel and a peck on Etsy, to let her know.

What’s happening is, the site is only built once, then they host it. When one domain gets reported, they buy another and point the already built site to the new domain name. They dont have to keep building it, they just keep changing domains.

We need to go after them for each and every photo… I’m doing what I can to find them all but it’s not a fast process. I do know that this one is an Ashton Drake so truly real doll…I recognize her…

stolen%2010

1 Like

this one is Bushel and a peck nursery.

They took Jacky Kramer’s April pictures also. She posted about it on FB

1 Like

I contacted her on etsy, Figured that would go through since FB would put it in spam because we aren’t FB friends…

I’m continuing to go through the photos one at a time… I need more laptops and more hands. LOL!

1 Like

These people have quite literally stolen these photos. They come up under all the scam domains they own. Rebirthdoll is another one. SoRealDoll. and a few more. Most likely owned by the same person or group of people

This is so upsetting. I wonder if Paris Alley Reborns is aware her photos are being used?

If you know any of the artists please contact them and let them know asap!

1 Like

I sent Crystal -Paris Alley Reborns a message on IG.

1 Like

I wonder if they are stealing them from Ebay and Esty?

1 Like

Yes from both sites.

Yes. Etsy and eBay. For sure.
This is why I wish people would stop using other artists pics to sell their customs.
A lot of the pics get repeated and cropped and used by other artists to sell work.

Ok yet another update:
I have contacted the FTC and filed a complaint. BUT, they only hold the information until a law enforcement agency decides to investigate or has complaints about the same site. But if anyone else wants to file a complaint this is the contact info. by phone. (Site is hard to navigate for this issue = FTC.gov.) The phone number is: 877-382-4357 hit options 1, then 1, again, then 3 to speak to a live person. Here are the sites I reported:

1. dollishreborndolls.com
  2. reborndollsshop.com
  3. rebirtha.com
  4. betterpandalife.myshopify.com
  5. sorealdoll.com
  6. cusyourlife.com
  7. blingshena.com
    8.rebornbabie.com
  8. mybobbleheads.de
  9. annebabys.com
  10. warmhomee.com

I’m sure there is more out there, you can report these or others it is up to you. They will want you to give them all your contact info. , but make sure you tell them about each of these sites or the sites you identify. I received a case number and will see what happens.

There is a FBI site, called IC3.gov they recommended I file a complaint. I have not done this yet, but plan on doing this as soon as I can. (No phone number, I already searched and contacted USA.gov to try to get phone numbers for this site. ) I will also contact my local FBI to see if I can talk to a live person about this.

AS I explained to the FTC, it is more than the fact they stole a picture, it is the fact that they are using said picture to fool the public, as they do not have this actual doll for sale, and it is not in their possession, as it is a one of a kind, and can’t be 100% reproduced. The public is not getting what is advertised etc.

THANK YOU TO EVERYONE THAT IS STEPPING UP TO HELP CONTACT THE ARTIST. I have contacted a few that I could find, but I don’t know every artist.
I didn’t know this but just found out. If you left then right click on a picture it will bring up google options - hit the “search google for images” it can help find similar photos, which might lead to who owns the photos. REMEMBER - THEY have to file the complaints ( as mentioned above in my post), as they are the owner.

5 Likes

I’m thinking we should contact Ashton Drake as well, since their pictures are also being stolen. Since they are a big company they might have significant power in getting this shut down.

10 Likes

I let jackie Kramer know I told a good friend of hers and she told jackie it was when I first saw all them on my Facebook

3 Likes

They are popping up everywhere. And people are gonna fall for it and make it seem like we are charging to much for ours.

2 Likes

Tried to read all the posts, I keep getting directed to reborn dolls when I click on a deal too good to be true. I went to the bottom and it says it’s part of charisma dolls… Or along those lines. That company is showing madam Alexander and other famous maker dolls. It looks very legit. Soo, if I’m confused imagine the confusion with people with no doll knowledge. For the record I really didn’t know anything about the famous maker dolls … Marie osmand etc.

2 Likes

if anyone sees them on FB, please report, I got notices from FB this am, they closed two pages down I reported (NOT just because of me, but lots of people reported them, I assume!!!)

7 Likes

Good

1 Like