REBORN DOLLS - BEWARE - Scammer site stealing photos, CALL TO ACTION, new sites are opening and using different artist photos

Probably, unless Chinese coronavirus is slowing their scamming over there right now if they have to close up shop and stay inside quarantine.

5 Likes

I would not order anything from China if they paid me with that virus so rampant.

Your right!!!

1 Like

So I’m new to this whole thing, and I wanted to possibly get a silicone baby…I happened on a site that seemed sketchy, with really low prices and the grammar used was weird, like someone who doesn’t speak good English. I decided to look for reviews for this company, and found this site and article. My question is, what is the name of this doll and where could I get a quality one made? Any help would be great! Thank you in advance!:blush:

2 Likes

The kit is Saskia sculpted by Bonnie Brown. The blank kit is about $110
The version in the pictures were stolen from the artist. I am not sure who the artist was on that one.

To Order a Saskia from someone you would make a post looking for an artist to paint a Saskia. Ask for pricing and photos of that artists previous work. Look at close ups, etc. Research the artist on scammer groups on FB, etc.

You may also find an already painted Saskia you like. You can look on reborns.com, etsy, ebay, FB, Instgram, etc. Make sure to check out the artist BEFORE purchasing.

4 Likes

I have a Saskia that is almost ready to sell…I just need to root the hair. Message me if you’re interested in buying :slight_smile:

5 Likes

You will not find Saskia in silicon. (S)he is only vinyl version.

3 Likes

Nice catch, I missed that last night

1 Like

added thetouchbeauty (facebook link on their site goes to getmeyes FB page)

2 Likes

Added kstawu and adorablegiftse (facebook links to sweet honey who links to realistic reborn or life like reborn, etc)

3 Likes

Who on earth would buy ANYTHING from a store that calls itself Chokerloz???

6 Likes

Added rebornshoppe, lucky shack, and shellily baby (shellily baby FB page links to lucky-shack. com)

4 Likes

lucky shack… :joy: :joy:

2 Likes

@jlesser, my eyes are crossing trying to see the list, so I can’t tell if charlesen.com is on there. Someone just notified me of them. I went to the site and it uses the same stolen photos.

1 Like

It will be soon :wink:
You should be able to click the image to enlarge it…

2 Likes

Yeah, I forgot to make it bigger. :joy: Going blind and losing my memory, too. LOL

2 Likes

Added

5 Likes

Will it ever ends? :hot_face: :sleepy:

2 Likes

Someone is asking if this is one of the scammers’ sites:

Interesting. That is just a site that takes you to Ebay.