REBORN DOLLS - BEWARE - Scammer site stealing photos, CALL TO ACTION, new sites are opening and using different artist photos

I reported Hunter’s eBay April as a counterfeit scam, illegal copy, and now the listing is gone. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

7 Likes

You go girl! Lol love it!!

Added chokerloz and Beawety

4 Likes

Is that craziness still going on and people still buying from them even that Christmas rush is over and so many lessons should be learned by now? I don’t bother to keep up with all that on FB. So all those ‘stores’ are still in business?

3 Likes

Yes, there are a couple that have closed but the majority are still open and still scamming people. I see new posts daily from someone who just got scammed or just found out the site the just ordered from is a scam.

4 Likes

Praying this comes to an end soon!

2 Likes

Yep! Sadly it’s still daily post after post of people realizing that aren’t getting the doll in the photos. Which has lead to post after post and attempted sale after sale of their knock off. Some telling the truth to what it really is and some trying to scam someone else calling it silicone and legit reborns and then you have those who are realllyyyyy trying to scam people selling it for $500+ and there are also some “artist” who are repainting/rerooting them for a fee

2 Likes

I am not really active on Facebook but I am tired of those ads on Instagram. It’s one on 2-3pictures. I report them but it’s not going to stop anytime soon. I think most of the comments on thoses are fake.

You know I’m all about getting bargains. Facebook shows me tons of ads for all kinds of things that are dirt cheap. But I have enough sense to look at the site, research it, and decipher whether it’s too good to be true or not.
As cute as the $25-30 handmade baby yoda quilt is, I have enough sense to know a handmade quilt is worth more than that, and it’s probably stolen photos. So I look at the ads and move on with my life. At this point, anyone being scammed on the dolls, or anything else should know better. :woman_facepalming:t2:

8 Likes

I was on Truly Reborn Doll yesterday and saw “reviews” popping up on the lower left screen. So I started clicking on them and reading. It’s hilarious, but most of them sound like they were written by a Chinese person trying to sound North American. The sentence structure and grammar in some of them was not quite right.

1 Like

I love the opening statement:
‘Truly reborn doll is a manufactured online retails that has gathered a group of artists to resemble a human infant with as much realism as possible.’ I got a good giggle out of that.

5 Likes

They are pretty hilarious, how they use English. I cracked up reading their About Us section:

“Exciting brands Truly Reborn Dolls consist of great artist and our discerning collectors have a keen eye for the best look anywhere so you can always find a baby doll. Collection is more than simply behavior, it also represents our aspirations, which is why artist works are as unique and individual as you. Truly Reborn Dolls will strenuously bring most touching arts for everyone people, and help expel loneliness, make more happiness to people life.”

Every line of this is just pure bull puckies.

4 Likes

@jeanhai LOL! May be they are aliens who are trying to resemble human infant. :joy:
@InfantInspirations :crazy_face: Google Translate need to learn Chinese better! :rofl:

3 Likes

Let’s “expel” some loneliness. LOL!!!

1 Like

English is not my first language, so imagine me trying to figure out what they want to say…:persevere:

5 Likes

Added banybaby (different than normal scam sites but still knockoff and illegal copies)

1 Like

You are out of space :scream: !

2 Likes

I know crazy huh. :confused: I started the list in August… almost 100 in less than 6 months… and that are only ones I have seen and verified to be scams.

3 Likes

Are they all still up and running?

1 Like

There are a few that weren’t last time I looked but I haven’t went back through the whole list. And if I remove them… what if they reopen again?

1 Like