REBORN DOLLS - BEWARE - Scammer site stealing photos, CALL TO ACTION, new sites are opening and using different artist photos

Posting to make room!! :slight_smile:

Thanks for keeping the list up to date.

1 Like

Here’s another one. :woman_facepalming:t2:

1 Like

1-16-2020 added romanticshops (looks to be rebordollsshop (same contact link - reborndollsgiftshop@custom-corp. com) and on the bottom says trulyrebornbabydoll)

5 Likes

Thank you for all of this information. I appreciate this warning. I wouldn’t know if it was a scam or not. I definitely will definitely be on the look out for these types of scams when I decide to start buying. So Thank you! This site is very educational and very helpful!

2 Likes

Seems like soon you are going to run out of space :hot_face:
You are fulfilling your ‘reborn’ purpose to the fullest!

2 Likes

I just realized today that NONE of the illegal April’s that I have seen have eyebrows… LOL

The other fakes do… twin a and Saskia anyways…

3 Likes

Isn’t it interesting that there’s no way to leave reviews on the scam sites?

3 Likes

Added Kate doll, Rebirthstar, Alldollkits, sweet honey

2 Likes

Added simple shop and uloveshop

3 Likes

added futurelookent

3 Likes

The newest reseller of a fake April. Who wants to be the first to call Hunter out for trying to rip someone off for 1,000.00??:imp:

3 Likes

I saw many posts about this on facebook this morning also

It’s weird. The listing says the US price is $500.

1 Like

From what I gather on facebook the seller is a scammer also known as Hunter Greene… on facebook they claim to have 2 “Aprils” for $1000 each

Oh, how realistic that sounds. “I paid $1000 for each but decided I didn’t need both”
How rich do you have to be for something like that?

I doubt anyone will believe she paid that much for such dreadful looking things. Goodness, does this lady even have eyes? Just look at them!

5 Likes

Hunter is listed in scam groups already plus if you look at most of the his/her ISO posys they are in budget groups wanting a baby for under $100. He/she messages me once about a baby but wanted a custom for less then $100 shipped with a box opening and was quite rude when I said no.

There are a ton of these on eBay, I messaged several last few days, most don’t reply but I got this from one who still didn’t change the listing after I let them know it wasn’t silicone vinyl and not a legit reborn (even tho I’m sure most know, they prob bought, realised it wasn’t what they wanted (duh! Price only should say that!) Then got a refund and is now passing their junk to someone else.

Come on SouthernLullabies, relax ! After all, she just try to scam someone like she was scam ! Nothing wrong with that ! :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Lol! I don’t know why I even bother messaging most of them, they know it’s not silicone or a legit doll but figure they can pawn it off on someone else. People never cease to amaze me

3 Likes

These people get under my skin. They are no different than the scamming liars they purchased those nasty dolls from.

3 Likes