REBORN DOLLS - BEWARE - Scammer site stealing photos, CALL TO ACTION, new sites are opening and using different artist photos

A true testament to how ugly and nasty these Chinese counterfeits are. It’s so shiny, it looks like it took a bath in Vaseline.

2 Likes

Don’t waste your time and energy trying to reasoning with them, just send them the FBI warning about toxicity posted above.

4 Likes

3 Likes

Today there was a selling post of a factory knock off of a shelia Michaels baby posted for $250. Told the seller it wasn’t a Reborn and shouldn’t be sold and why. She argued for over 50 comments about how she painted it and rooted it and I’m being a b**** you could tell the doll was still factory painted with the god awful “rooting” there is a whole new group to PRAISE and SHARE the copies of Saskia,april, twin A etc.
Also came across my first time seeing their knock off of Nikki Johnston Trouble kit. I couldn’t grab a SS before it was removed but it was hideous!!!

5 Likes

Not surprised, the way some of the “scam report” groups have already gone in that direction. If you tell these people that their dolls are illegal knock-offs and probably toxic, you get accused of bullying and risk getting kicked out of the group. On a more positive note, my scam awareness page is getting a lot of positive feedback. People who understand that they have been scammed and that believe what the scammers are doing is wrong are wanting to help out if they can.

8 Likes

Yes, it’s like 2 sides…those who hate them n defend the sculptors who were stolen from or those who don’t think it’s a issue since they can’t afford a higher end kit baby

3 Likes

The seller has now edited the title of the auction, removing “April”. Like that makes is less illegal?

I’ve notified Joanna Kazmierczak of the listing. Maybe she can get eBay to do something.

2 Likes

I don’t get the ones that can’t afford a high end reborn. There are so many other options; Ashton Drake, Paradise Galleries, Antonio Juan… Even my local toy store has several full vinyl and cloth bodied semi-realistic dolls.
I mean, look at this one. An Antonio Juan. Totally safe to play with and so much cuter than those weird knock offs.

13 Likes

She is SO cute!

1 Like

Even I have considered buying one. They’re about €70. I couldn’t find a picture of them in the box but they always look so sweet and snuggly in their boxes.

3 Likes

What a beautiful doll!

2 Likes

That’s an adorable doll! Those who are celebrating their fraud dolls have no place, because they could have purchased from the legit companies. I think they can’t face their mistake, so they try to act like it’s no big deal.

5 Likes

Added Rabudolls and changed the image a bit

6 Likes

Oh good lord!!! Thank you for sharing so important to put it out there.

1 Like

Added 2 more today - vidasyns and cosyt.she. com (though this one doesnt open for me so haven’t personally seen the stolen phtots, etc)

4 Likes

Added Vandmart and Chicxu

(I swear everytime I share my latest update I find another to add… ) ugh

4 Likes

Added woowety

(the system wont let me add another comment… evidently I am hogging the thread… it says edit an existing comment or wait for someone else to reply first. lol)

So I am putting this together in one comment

THESE ARE SCAM SITES
DO NOT BUY FROM THEM
THEY ARE STEALING ARTISTS PHOTOS

dollishreborndolls
reborndollsshop
rebirtha
rebirthdoll
betterpandalife.myshopify
sorealdoll
cusyourlife
blingshena