REBORN DOLLS - BEWARE - Scammer site stealing photos, CALL TO ACTION, new sites are opening and using different artist photos

What an ironic choice of names! They’re really trying everything to scam more people.

4 Likes

Oh my gosh!!

Now I see them on Ebay for $110 :hot_face:

They’re everywhere. That’s why I wish Dave would hurry with the changes because, so far, I haven’t seen any scammers, that I’m aware of, on reborns.com.

3 Likes

I just got put into Facebook jail for posting to the various scam sites, warning people they are scammers and not to purchase from them. :hot_face:

4 Likes

Oh, but they can scam people over and over but that’s fine?!!! Stupid, stupid fb.

3 Likes

Yup!

added alifetrace

1 Like

“alifetrace”?? LOL!! As if they are asking if there is a trace of life out there.

3 Likes

That one is the spanish version of petvall - the one who stole Shaylen Maxwell’s info and picture…

1 Like

A Chinese “Spanish” version? Must be like “TheCabinas.” Ugh.

1 Like

For what it might be worth, please go to this link and report this to eBay as a counterfeit. People are selling their scam babies on eBay.

Kaydora Reborn 22” Lucy Lifelike Silicone Baby Doll for sale online | eBay Preformatted text

2 Likes

Reported it!

1 Like

Thank you!

Here’s another. I don’t know what part of THAT doll is “limited edition”!! Grrr.

3 Likes

How does being scammed give them the right to scam someone else? This is ridiculous! Shame on them!

5 Likes

So many excuses I see in groups with people defending them is “their just trying to o recoup some money” like so their mistake makes it ok to screw someone else?

7 Likes

Oh, I know. Makes me feel ill. In one scam group set up for “victims” who purchased without knowing this past Christmas season, there are some who are defending their purchase now and praising how wonderful the dolls are, even when they are warned the vinyl is most likely toxic, all because they just can’t admit they made a human mistake and move on. It’s ok to make a mistake. We all make them, but to praise the scammers and attack those of us who try to explain and spread awareness about stopping them and letting others know before getting scammed, is just plain stupid. I told one woman that the vinyl on the doll she was praising as “good enough” was most likely toxic, as many have reported chemicals smells and strong odors from the dolls, and she said she was going to give it to her daughter any way, and she had an issue with me. I was just trying to help and protect her daughter from possible toxic Chinese yuck (which in the past they have been caught putting lead and other horrible things into the toys they export) and she backlashes that I and others who try to warn about this have “an agenda” (she thinks we are trying get her to purchase real reborns, which are are not) and calls real reborns stupid because they cost so much. She said the doll is good enough for her daughter because her daughter likes it, and so she is giving it to her anyway. :roll_eyes: Some people truly do get what they ask for/pay for.

10 Likes

I just emailed this to the seller of this fake April. She also lists that this fake is made of silicone.

“This doll is not an authentic reborn. It is a Chinese knock-off, made from a kit they counterfeited. which is illegal. It is also NOT made of silicone. It is made of vinyl, and most likely contains toxic chemicals since it is a black market creation. The real April kit, sculpted by Joanna Kazmierczak, is a limited edition and is long SOLD OUT. It is also not honest to sell this doll as a legitimate April kit when it is a counterfeit. I strongly suggest you take this item down. You are aiding and abetting the Chinese scammers who illegally copied the April kit. If you leave it up I will contact Ms. Kazmierczak that you are selling an illegal copy of her doll kit. I will also contact eBay. Thank you for your cooperation.”

9 Likes

I hope it’s a limited edition of 1. It’s awful.

8 Likes