REBORN DOLLS - BEWARE - Scammer site stealing photos, CALL TO ACTION, new sites are opening and using different artist photos

Getmeyes on Facebook has a compilation video of stolen clips from YouTube videos :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: I have reported them, but nothing gets done.

2 Likes

If we all call that number (877-382-4357 (FTC)) and complain about all the sites on @jlesser’s list it might speed things up a bit.

PayPal would have to investigate and probably doesn’t even know the difference between a legitimate reborn site and a scam one. They can’t take just anybody’s word for it or they’d be shutting people down because someone was in a snit.

2 Likes

Thats how most of their sponsored ads look…

Please make sure you have the most recent list when sharing. I have seen an increase in warnings but they all have an OLD list…

(I haven’t seen any new ones lately so not much changed since I posted the list on here last)
I have seen that a few of them have removed the reborns from their site… but of course after they scammed people)

3 Likes

Seen on FB today.
This is from someone in Canada

12 Likes

I’m glad some authority is paying attention.

4 Likes

Wow this bodes well!

1 Like

Wow! I knew it! This is why I didn’t want people to pass that toxic horror to the ‘less fortunate’ children.

4 Likes

I agree. I warn of them donating to nursing homes too. No one with a compromised immune system needs any where near them

2 Likes

ikarriette linked petedi in a comment of where to order… prasson is also on their related page list on their FB page.

2 Likes

You were absolutely correct!

Have seen another fake site~it really bothers me bcuz I have a family member interested in it & she thinks my babies cost too much! I offered to make her a reborn @ cost plus $50 for my time to make it just bcuz she’s always been like a sister to me & we grew up n the same home. I warned her that it was fake & the photos don’t belong to that company~ I’m just worried that she will have to learn the hard way

4 Likes

Thank you for sharing I will add it.

added pushessonars

1 Like

Well, if she learns the hard way you tried to warn her. There’s not much more you can do.

5 Likes

Ditto to what Jeanhai said!

1 Like

These keep popping up on all my social media ads

2 Likes

First time I saw this one too… I will add it.

1 Like

added thewonderfuldream and burbemall

3 Likes

THESE ARE SCAM SITES
DO NOT BUY FROM THEM
THEY ARE STEALING ARTISTS PHOTOS

dollishreborndolls
reborndollsshop
rebirtha
rebirthdoll
betterpandalife.myshopify
sorealdoll