REBORN DOLLS - BEWARE - Scammer site stealing photos, CALL TO ACTION, new sites are opening and using different artist photos

It’s just occurred to me that this is only the tip of the iceberg. So many more people will realize they’ve been scammed when their children are heartbroken on Christmas morning. :cry:

1 Like

Added petedi

3 Likes

@jlesser I’m not sure if anyone has suggested this, but once you run out of room maybe you should consider putting all of the names on a googledoc? At least that way you’d never run out of space.

1 Like

But… would people open it?

I find most the time they are lazy…
I can remove some of them now because they’re there twice one for their FB page and one for their website… Once I started running out of space I stopped doing both… now I just put the website…

I assume that if you see that chicoloft. com (random example) is on the scam list… then that would mean not to trust the facebook page chicoloft… or chico-loft or chi-co-loft or what ever other weird variation they have… :confused:

7 Likes

Maybe it’s also a good idea to keep a list up that you keep editing? That way people googling for the website they want to order from will end up here and see that they’re scammers.

1 Like

Updated 12-21-19 added Margooo

)

6 Likes

THESE ARE SCAM SITES
DO NOT BUY FROM THEM
THEY ARE STEALING ARTISTS PHOTOS

dollishreborndolls
reborndollsshop
rebirtha
rebirthdoll
betterpandalife.myshopify
sorealdoll
cusyourlife
blingshena
rebornbabie
mybobbleheads
annebabys
warmhomee
Tafike
Truly Reborn dolls
TheCabinas
Anne Baby
my reborn baby doll
Realistic reborn doll
Amoy-happines
ZERO Store
Mickeyfuns
Suayllaa
Magicskaters
raise-life
best.raise-life
Funlands
cutereborndoll
zimpleaserthier
vamgokids
us.firejust.
trendyes.life.bo
betterky.site.ss
Cutestb
Life like reborn dolls
Brecherish.com.heart
Brecherish.com.flower
Brecherish.com.happy
Yourreborn baby
dearweaty
Happiness Castles
Rosytrend
Lamomart-Global
Lamomart
cytheriadress
oklilyred
beautdresses
priclode
outfitwardrobe
Outfitwardrobestore
lookrita
fablestyle
refreshwaredore
wonderchicyou
luxeshy
justforself
lakebici
jonsaly
suiteity
jenniferlook
getmeyes
chicoloft
zuogepiia
timeinf
yessunfree
sistermonica
lemontoyou
petedi
tabtend
inbrightsmile
Margooo
Petvall
youtalkiliveit
ikarriete
beetopick
prasson
puraia

9 Likes

@jlesser Thank you for all of your effort. You’re making an important difference. Even if it doesn’t stop everyone, it has saved more than a few people from being scammed.

2 Likes

I think it’s helping. Some of those sites don’t come up anymore when I search.

1 Like

Wondering if they get their jollies peeking at our comments in here. Their store names are becoming more ridiculous by the hour.

2 Likes

Very good suggestion. My hubby bought mine years ago, it just sat until I recently decided to build my website. He wanted it always available as an option for me. Think it cost like $10 or something.

2 Likes

It’s a great advice, and if you have the money for it, try to buy variations of your name too.
Like if your name is ABC Nursery, buy also ABC babies, ABC reborns, ABC Reborn Nursery etc.

4 Likes

Seriously, who would buy anything from something with that name?? What does that even mean? How is it pronounced?

2 Likes

Right… I saw someone yesterday saying they got scammed by Lakebici and no way to contact them…

But my brain says “Lake bici… why would they have reborns?” = red flag

4 Likes

People are cheap. That is what it comes down to. Very few care about quality if they can find something cheaper.

For example. I saw a print of Jesus I wanted to get for my in-laws for Christmas a few weeks ago.
I could have bought it from a third party cheaper. But I took the time to research who painted it. Found him and bought one from him directly. Because of that it came framed and signed.

Cost more. A lot more. But I wanted to support the artist.

6 Likes

I agree. And seeing all these scam pages and sponsored ads COMPLETELY OPENED MY EYES to how most things we see are scams… even if it is something little like diamond paintings… most the ads are faked. It is not just reborns in any way it is everywhere.

We ALL need to research before purchasing anything online. Filter out China do USA only or what country you live in. If you see multiple ads for the same item it is most likely faked… if it is “on sale” it is most likely FAKE.

5 Likes

Just added petvall
This one has Shaylen Maxwell’s info as the artist info so I messaged her on FB as well

Also added youtalkiliveit

2 Likes

Oh the nerve! Grrr! I’m glad you let her know. They’re just going too blasted far with all of this.

https://petvall.com/products/22-full-body-silicone-baby-girl-ileny?fbclid=IwAR32uCnykvh-pqIgE81Mbst5FixpkSc27P0kkNpL0p66My6rm5qEeq9rE-k

:rage:

They are claiming “handmade reborns” at petvall. And who are these people they have stolen pics of?

2 Likes