REBORN DOLLS - BEWARE - Scammer site stealing photos, CALL TO ACTION, new sites are opening and using different artist photos

Thank you for keeping up on this and for making these graphics, I just posted on my private FB site and my nursery site.
This is definitely affecting me, people are afraid to buy from people who live outside of the US, the only sales I have gotten this year are return customers and a couple of customs, also return customers.

2 Likes

Added Fabstyle and refreshwardore

2 Likes

It is such a long list at this point it may be easier to make a list of legitimate sites instead. Thank you for keeping up with this. I think at least some people are paying attention to it.

2 Likes

I noticed that one of the sites was using another sites pics/logo to post on their own site. They are beginning to steal from the stealers now.

2 Likes

Most of them all look the same and have the same stolen pictures, etc.

Yes, but a scam sites logo on another scam sites selling page? That’s just lazy even for a scammer :flushed:

1 Like

I think they are all related though. Like reborndollsshop has truly reborn on it and so does dollish, etc.

2 Likes

Can you just imagine how many of these fake reborns were purchased?Going to be a lot of unhappy customers.PayPal has to have been covered up with these cases and they still can not see it as a scam.

4 Likes

A lady told me today she spent a 1000.00 and got the dolls they was awful said she trying to refund them and get her money back

Oh wow! I hope she gets a refund

I hope so

Added Luxeshy and Wonderchicyou - their sites and their facebook pages

1 Like

And another

1 Like

Right?! By this point paypal should have figured out those sites are scams. Reputable business don’t have so many unhappy customers. :woman_shrugging:t2:

These are all over FB Marketplace grrrr

They would have to be idiots to not see it.

12-16-19 added lakebici and jonsaly

3 Likes

Their names are becoming more nonsensical and ridiculous. :rage:

4 Likes

Your list is growing faster, yikes!

1 Like

Added Suiteity
I think the next one is going to cause me to have to redo my whole list… out of room

2 Likes