REBORN DOLLS - BEWARE - Scammer site stealing photos, CALL TO ACTION, new sites are opening and using different artist photos

Heres what someone sent me

4 Likes

This is horrifying! These people should be ashamed of sending something out that only even loosely looks like a doll let alone a reborn.

1 Like

Just saw a post… this one is not the current scam site… there is 2 s’
reborndollsshop

1 Like

Congratulation on your sale! And good for your buyer. I love the stories with happy endings!

1 Like

The reborndollsshop have 3 different websites different name but same address.

1 Like

I was scammed on December 1 and am so upset. I am usually so leary of online shopping sites and did not do enough research when ordering a doll for my daughter. It was the dollish reborn site. How pitiful that this is going on, it makes me so angry. I just placed another order on Ashton Drake, should have went there first since they are reputable. I am going to call my credit card company tomorrow to see if I can dispute the charge as fraudulent. What a shame… but I am kicking myself for not doing my research.

Sorry to all you artists who are being scammed.

2 Likes

Ashton Drake is a good choice for a 1st reborn for a child, they are pretty and not too expensive.

2 Likes

Just added priclode

2 Likes

Priclode? Is that even a word in any language? Who would order from a place named something so ridiculous and not question the legitimacy? Many of these “company” names are just absurd nonsense.

7 Likes

Yes, like the zero store. Zero quality, zero legitimacy, zero doll ship, zero money refund.

6 Likes

Right!!?!

It is sooo aggravating!
It is like they are just adding a reborn tab to every site they have that has nothing to do with reborns or dolls for that matter.

2 Likes

Added outfitwardrobe

4 Likes

And another… lookrita

Switched it up a bit… trying to keep it as one image that is seen completely without needing to click on it… going to be hard to do soon

6 Likes

This is so totally hypocritical of them!! They don’t hold to this rule when it comes to real reborn artists on eBay who get scammed by buyers that want a free doll or who have buyer’s remorse and file a fraudulent case. Are they afraid to stand up to China??

6 Likes

Yeah, like, what is an “amoy-happiness”? or “The Cabinas” (the cabins?? Chinese scammer take on Spanish?)?? What is a “Vamgokids”??? And "dearweaty?? WHAT?? So stupid!! :rage::rage: Real artists have nice nursery names that reflect our love of this lovely hobby.

5 Likes

I started this FB like page. Feel free, if you have been scammed or have photos to share that someone shared with you, to post them to this page. I’m trying to make a visual collection for people to see who these people really are. Also, if you all would give it a like it would help boost it on FB. Thanks!

https://www.facebook.com/Exposing-Fake-Reborn-Doll-Chinese-Scam-Businesses-Beware-and-Report-111570500323982/?modal=admin_todo_tour

2 Likes

It’s sick ain’t it?
I get with PayPal it’s about money, but this is clearly a case of not as described but no sorry “it’s similar”.
So is some affordable Ford vs a BMW, don’t make it ok to buy a BMW and get sent a Ford.

I really don’t want to use PayPal anymore, but you say you don’t take PayPal and people assume your a scammer.

4 Likes

Yes, people have come to trust PayPal so much for safe transactions, and yet now it seems that PP isn’t exactly safe any more. They sort of look like criminals, the way they are being so inconsistent in handling “not as described.” It seems after they were sold a few years ago, they started changing. :rage:

1 Like

A lady that brought one said its hard vinyl