REBORN DOLLS - BEWARE - Scammer site stealing photos, CALL TO ACTION, new sites are opening and using different artist photos

Wow a 17 inch Tobiah in silicone! HA!

How the heck do they shrink it???

4 Likes

I just messaged her. :confused:

1 Like

Tobiah is 17” and realborn Ashley is 22”. :woman_facepalming:t2:

oh dear lord.
idiots

2 Likes

There’s one named Natalie Scholl too. I messaged Natalie too. :rage:

3 Likes

They are using all the names. :woman_facepalming:t2:

3 Likes

And the term realborn. @bountifulbaby.

4 Likes

Wow! If they hadn’t already crossed the line, they surely have now! That is crazy! How can they use peoples names?! :hushed:

6 Likes

They probably did that on purpose, to be really creepy.

1 Like

They probably did it to make their “dolls” look legitimate by piggybacking off of the reputations of real artists and sculptors. It IS creepy though. :frowning:

2 Likes

And prices got much cheaper!

2 Likes

I bet they used the names so that even if you Google the artists name you end up on their page.

6 Likes

Yep. I’m sure that’s what they did.

1 Like

Y’all maybe there’s a way to stop this. PayPal is what’s keeping them going. We need to get PayPal to stop working with them. Maybe if we all…the entire reborn community flooded PayPal with phone calls for about 3 days straight, they would finally decide to stop siding with the scam sites. It would be hard to call and mention every site individually. But maybe there’s a common PayPal account that they are all using. Customers who have been scammed should be able to tell us the account names being used. :thinking:

5 Likes

They are now selling their illegal copies as blank kits also!

3 Likes

Wow! :confused::confused::confused:

1 Like

That is terrible!!!

1 Like

Someone else shared this one on FB but I can not find it on the reborndollsshop site, so not positive what site it is from

This gets so much worse each day. I can’t believe it :confused: But of course they did, why wouldn’t they? It only makes sense for them to, they saw an opportunity to make more money by expanding their market a bit. I hate it

3 Likes

THIS is what I was afraid was coming next. They stole them to make cheap hideous copies and now 99% of people complained after receiving, so why not sell the blanks, thinking people won’t complain then since they’ll be painting them themselves…but guarantee the kits are made from cheap vinyl with God knows what else.
Sadly tho, you’ll still have people buying them in order to get a “higher end kit” for cheaper, and that’s gonna hurt the legit kits, granted most REAL artist won’t touch these knock offs, but you’ll still have those who care more about the $$$ then the art and the sculptors who get ******* because of these fakes.
Wait a month and groups will be filled with these new copies, sold for cheap by those hoping to make a quick buck…but oh better not say anything to them, you’ll get “well if artist didn’t sell the dolls for so much more people could afford them, if kits weren’t so expensive there would be no need to copy them, well I’m on a budget and got what I could afford etc” (eyeroll)
It’s always the same excuses. I know some people bought the fake dolls NOT knowing they were fakes as they don’t know the community, but there are :100: of those who still bought knowing and they will be those who buy these kits knowing that are copies, just to get it cheaper, especially since April the legit kit is sold out.
:ox::poop: Is what this is

8 Likes