REBORN DOLLS - BEWARE - Scammer site stealing photos, CALL TO ACTION, new sites are opening and using different artist photos

This is the Saskia kit, which they stole and counterfeited, and even distorted her features a bit when doing that. But the good new is, she is an open kit on the legal reborn market, and can still be purchased and reborn by an artist.

3 Likes

Here is the real kit. The bare kit starts at $109.99

4 Likes

The artist of that one in particular (on the photo) is Kristy Leigh Walker (they stole a LOT of her photos and videos)

4 Likes

You can look on reborns.com for a doll that was made with that kit. Just type Saskia into the search bar.

Edited: here is the link
https://www.reborns.com/index.cgi?find=Saskia&sub=Search

2 Likes

I’m so glad you saw the warnings. That means it’s working even if just a little bit. Did you see the warnings here first or somewhere else that lead you here?

2 Likes

yes, the one in the white onsie

1 Like

Ugh. They seem to send all the same ethnic Saskia knockoff for any order with darker skin, no matter the hair style or anything.

1 Like

Yep, with no intentions of following their stolen photos.

Could/would PayPal stop accepting any doll sales from China. Is this legal? Or is Paypal making so much off these Chinese sales they wouldn’t consider doing this. How exactly does paypal make their money. It seems they are making a lot of American folks angry. This probably a dumb question, but would Google Pay work for purchasing dolls. That platform probably wouldn’t because paypal is connected to the shipping and I suspect Google isn’t.

They have another site now rosytrend on the marketplace I saw 2 of the knockoffs saskia one lady 100.00 the other lady was selling hers for 50.00 wasn’t what they expected I told them to call PayPal and get there money back it a scam

2 Likes

I have Rosytrend on the list already

Okay

This poor lady got 2 left legs!

4 Likes

Ajouter l’injure à l’insulte.

Pathetic.

2 Likes

Surely PayPal gave her a refund. Do you know if they did? :woman_facepalming:t2:

Ugh its getting worse!

That shows how much they don’t care.

1 Like

These do too :frowning: I feel so bad for the people they send this crap too

78854444_10157871963844400_3020843124265058304_n

1 Like

So horrific!

1 Like

Awful