REBORN DOLLS - BEWARE - Scammer site stealing photos, CALL TO ACTION, new sites are opening and using different artist photos

They are now showing Robin asleep by Nikki Johnston as a option on the scam sites

1 Like

So sorry :sob: That is just atrocious!

2 Likes

Just a little out of topic with Chinese stealing…
They steal the white.
My husband told me this yesterday.
Yes, that’s right, they steal the white ! The color !
A company have the formula to create a pigment really pure white. Chinese have a spy in that company how steal the secret formula.
The company has tried to fight but haven’t been able to do nothing.

That give us no hope about stolen kits…if a big company failed to defend their rights about something that big, how can we ?

3 Likes

Chinese stealing is out of control in all areas. We own a farm irrigation business. When we opened our store, we planned to just sell all brands of parts without having a dealership. But companies started approaching us to join with them. We already have 2 of the major brands in our area. But the 3rd brand needed a store here. So they approached us. We now have a dealership with them. And all 3 local businesses work together to sell each other parts. Now we can all service our customers no matter what brand of pivots (sprinklers) they have. 3 American brands, 3 local businesses, all working together to service a community. But China wants in. They approached us too. They make knock off pipes, parts, even electronics for all 3 major brands. We would be able to sell an $80,000 pivot for around $25,000. You know how helpful that would be to the farmers? But rural farmers do the right thing! They would never sell out. Even if it helped them financially. So we have little worry about China actually pulling off their scam around here. But they are sure going to try! Seriously…they are counterfeiting 30 ft pipe, and 4 ft tired, along with all the nuts and bolts…putting them on a barge, and shipping it to Galveston. We are in the Texas panhandle. It’s not much further to Galveston Tx from here than it is to Deshler Nebraska where we have to get our pivots now. We could sell out. Or we could even buy the knock off pipe and put it on a machine without even telling the customer. How would they know it’s not name brand pipe. We could use the knock off pipe with the real brand electronics and components…and nobody would ever know. :woman_facepalming:t2:
This whole machine…all the parts are available as counterfeit. Pipes, tires, control panels, nuts and bolts. Every. Single. Part. :confused:

7 Likes

They are terrible ! They conterfeit Canada Goose coats that are top quality duvet with some crap chicken feathers and dejections…they even copy the name and logo…

We need an international organization that can study this and do something before China ruin our economy.

3 Likes

Thank you!

For some reason, China continues to get a free pass in the international world. Not sure if because they are our national enemies, they are afraid to discipline them for what they do. I believe it’s just pure evil, what they do.

3 Likes

Thank y’all I almost fell into this trap I was going to buy this38%20PM

3 Likes

Glad you saw the warnings!

2 Likes

Ordered a doll from dollish reborn dolls and it arrived three days ago. Absolutely not what I ordered in anyway shape or form. PayPal refuses to do anything about the company and will only reimburse $30 towards shipping back. Mind you it cost almost $80 to ship it back to china. PayPal is even refuse to refund me for the fraudulent merchandise. Please see attached to what I ordered and then what they sent me. I’m so upset and I don’t know what to do. And no one will help me. Neither will PayPal nor would she do an investigation to protect me and people in the future.

2 Likes

The bottom one is the one I ordered

1 Like

Dollish & Truly reborn dolls are the same people

3 Likes

Most these are the same people

3 Likes

Did they send the one with lots of hair?

I am sorry you didnt see the warnings before you ordered.

2 Likes

Real reborns are seldom sold at those prices, even boo boo babies. Just that is a red flag.

4 Likes

Wow! That’s a lot of damn work! Eggs are cheap! How could they make fake eggs for less than the cost of real eggs? :woman_facepalming:t2:

4 Likes

Our local family dairy, where we used to get our milk from before they sold to another family, used a milk bottle cleaning machine that they put together and kept going by making the parts as needed and using what they had to keep it going for years. They refused to give into buying parts from China and did it all themselves. It was amazing.

2 Likes

Isn’t that part of what the United Nations was supposed to be for? That doesn’t work well.

4 Likes

Remember the melamine contamination situation around 2010, over there? They were poisoning their own infants with contaminated formula that hadn’t been properly checked, and also they were poisoning their own dogs with tainted dog food. It’s sick. But what is sicker is that the Chinese gov wants to take over any of the world they can. And they have a million-man army to do it with.

Don’t get me wrong. I don’t hate the Chinese people. I feel horrible for the many who are forced to work as slaves and live in threat of imprisonment if they don’t do exactly as they are told. They live under a communist regime that sees people as property, like cattle, and money as the supreme good.

5 Likes

Does anyone know how I can get this doll made for my daughter I ordered it through one of the sites you said is a fake

4 Likes