REBORN DOLLS - BEWARE - Scammer site stealing photos, CALL TO ACTION, new sites are opening and using different artist photos

They are on Instagram now as well as marketplace and in FB groups.

I don’t know if there is a FB Like Page for sharing info and talking about this situation, but I’ve started one. Feel free to join it. It’s in its early stages.

5 Likes

This one talks about it alot

2 Likes

Yikes!!! That’s awful! Why is it shipped to you without legs attached?

1 Like

Seriously ? The nerves of thoses people ! I hope PayPal will resolve in your favor.
This doll is not weighted at all ?

2 Likes

And they pretend it took 25 days to make that horror !

2 Likes

I dont think any of them are weighted…
They are just like a crappy store doll. But with a stolen kit

3 Likes

Yuck :frowning: One of the worse ones… What did you think you ordered? (which stolen picture did they send this out claiming to be?)

1 Like

Sheets on Fire! That is horrible.

1 Like

At this point Walmart dolls are better quality and less expensive !
That’s a “trans-doll”…

Because they pay to put the ads there :frowning:

3 Likes

Take me two weeks to complete a baby. A few days for painting (air dry) a little more than a week to cure, about 2-3 days to root.

I’m so sorry, I hope you can get a nice doll for your daughter soon. If you would like, I’m sure there are plenty of artists here who would be willing to either do a custom order or show you the dolls they currently have for sale. I’m open for customs right now and would be willing to work with you if you wanted.

1 Like

Poor little girl who bath her baby and get the legs pop off… and full of fallen hairs…

1 Like

If PayPal can’t see that that is not as described, then shame on them. I’m ready for a new way to accept payment. PayPal is becoming a joke. :woman_facepalming:t2:

4 Likes

@lindsaylh84 do you mind if I share your photo and story to my ongoing scam post on FB?
Redirecting...

2 Likes

This is what I got today, and no matter how hard i try, there is no way to get those legs on that doll, even if i wanted it. I tried to file my claim but the paypal site keeps looping…:roll_eyes:

1 Like

That’s good. I wanted to make a page that is public and geared more toward this particular scam, so more people could see it and post if they want to without having to join a group.

2 Likes

Call them! People seem to be getting better results from PayPal when they actually call on the phone. This doll is absolutely not as described! Besides the crappy workmanship, tell PayPal you ordered a full silicone doll and they sent you a vinyl doll with a cloth body.

3 Likes

ohh, i didn’t know we could call! I’m going to do that now and see if they are still open, thanks for letting me know!

4 Likes