REBORN DOLLS - BEWARE - Scammer site stealing photos, CALL TO ACTION, new sites are opening and using different artist photos

updated my list… again

7 Likes

Thank you so much!

1 Like

Thank you for updating- wow it just keeps growing.

2 Likes

It will be a two pager soon

They are on Instagram too?!?! When does this madness end! :rage:

2 Likes

and pinterest

1 Like

Do you think people who are doing that get paid by someone higher-up?

My guess is that China stole that lady’s profile pic of her and her child and are using it to create a fake profile. She has about 8 listings, all cheap china stuff, including 2 Reborns…this one and Saskia.

1 Like

This is sickening

You can also find reborn babies on eBay.

Is it safe to say this is the real deal? not going to get a fake?

I got my money back from Paypal yesterday from the fake one I purchased…

4 Likes

Beware of these, also. They are usually not from China but there are a lot of so-callled reborn artists out there who use protype photos of master artist reborn babies to advertise doing custom babies. They don’t show their own work or rarely ever. You will not get the baby you see in the photo even if the artist is fairly good at what they do. Anyone who does custom reborns should be using photos of their own work, not the work of prototype artists. It’s deceptive.

3 Likes

You will NOT get the baby in the photos. That is not their work.

They are using prototype pictures to advertise a custom. (which I think people SHOULD NOT DO)

5 Likes

Does not look like she does $900 work at all. Look at her customers reviews to see her actual work.

5 Likes

@abijt, there is a very lovely Darren just posted on reborns.com an hour ago. It is posed as a girl. But that could easily change that.

2 Likes

Thanks for the warning on the etsy doll, so if i just search for darren it should come up?

2 Likes

I see it, all good!

1 Like

They’re been there for a while ! I always see their ads.

You should always be wary of anyone who posts another artist’s photos. While she does say to message her for examples of her own work, if she was any good, she would want to use her own photos instead of someone else’s. Using someone else’s photos is very unethical.

6 Likes